How to post on Craigslist?
The Craigslist is one of the leading classified websites with various sections, where you can promote your business to increase the sales. By the USA alone, more than 60 Million people are visiting the Craigslist each month. Nearly more than 100 million of new Classified Advertisements each month are posted or listed by the Craigslist users to promote their products. Craigslist website collectively receives more than 500,000 postings/listings per day just in the “Housing/Apartments” and “For Sale” sections. The site receives more than 2 million new job listings each month, making it one the top boards in the world. The Craigslist website serves more than 20+ Billion page views per month. Craigslist now covers more than 70 countries. Craigslist is the leading classifieds service in any medium.
Post on Craigslist or List on Craigslist:-
- Visit the Homepage (URL) of www.craigslist.org in any one of the browser.
· Click on the link, “Post to Classifieds,” which is located on the upper left-hand side of the screen below Craigslist.
· Check the radio button, where “what type of posting is this”. Select the type of Category you want to post. Categories include jobs, gig, resume, housing, for sale by owner, for sale by the dealer, services, and personals. Depending on what you select, you will either be taken to a list of guidelines or a list of specified categories. For guidelines, click the button that reads, “I abide by these guidelines.” For categories, click the category that best describes your post.
· Fill up the applicable or required fields in the contact info when you arrive at the window to describe your post. Keep your posting title concise and clear. If you want whether the readers will be able to see your Email ID or not. Finally, confirm or ensure that all the required fields are fully filled in.
· Click the “continue” button.
· Check the preview of the AD for incorrect or any wrong information and spelling mistakes. If you need to edit the AD, click on the “edit” button. It will take you back to the previous screen. If you’re pleased, click the “continue” button.
· Type in the correct captcha word. This step attempts to reduce spammers.
· Check your Email, Craigslist will send you an email that will enable you to publish, edit or delete your posting. Click on the “publish” button to post your AD on Craigslist.
For more information about Craigslist Posting or Listing, kindly contact www.craigslistadpostingservice.us.