CDS 2017 Application Form, UPSC CDS Notification 2017
CDS 2017 Application Form, UPSC CDS Notification 2017: CDS 2017 Application Form will be released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to fill and submit the application form. This form must be submitted till the last date otherwise the Commission will not be submitting it. The application form can be accessed from the official website of the UPSC.
The notification and the CDS 2017 Application Form for the exam will be released in the month of November 2017. The candidates will have to submit their application till 2nd December 2017. Prior to filling the application form, the candidates will have to make sure that they are eligible for the exam. They will have to check themselves on the eligibility conditions. Only the eligible candidates will be able to appear in the exam.
Educational Qualification For CDS 2017 Application Form:
Applicants have to completed graduation from any reputed college or university.
CDS Application Fees:
§ For General and OBC category: Rs 200/-
§ Female / SC/ ST have been exempted from payment of fees.
· Written exam
Dates to Remember:
Online applications can be filled from
9th Nov 2016
Last Date for online registration
2nd Dec 2016
5th Feb 2016
How To Apply?
· In order to apply for the exam, the candidates can simply follow the steps mentioned below:
· The candidates will have to visit the official website of the UPSC to access the application form.
· They will have to search and click the link for the application form.
· They will have to read and click the CDS 2017 Application Form.
· Now fill the application form.
· Upload the scanned images of passport size photo and signature as well.
· Re-check the application form and submit it.
· Pay the application fee and take a print out as well.
For more please bookmark our web page that is jobonweb.in.