CTET 2017 Application Form, CBSE CTET Notification 2017
CTET 2017 Application Form, CBSE CTET Notification 2017, ctet.nic.in: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is soon going to arrange the Teaching Eligibility Test (TET). It will be 11th time when central board is conducting this CTET exam in the month of February. The CTET 2017 Application Form for the CTET Examination 2017 will probably be released in the month of December 2016.
It is advised to all the candidates that they have to submit their CTET 2017 online application form on or before last date. Because after passing last date of CTET 2017 Application Form link will be deactivated from official site. CTET online application 2017 will be presented publicly for all of you candidates. Fill all compulsory needed information into application form for CTET exam 2017 as asked. For more details bookmark us that is jobonweb.in.
CTET Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Organization: CBSE, 2017
- Examination: CTET February 2017
- Official website: ctet.nic.in
- Related field: Education
- Job Location: All over India
Total no. of Vacancies:- Not defined yet
Exam name : Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Qualification Details : Candidate must be 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and 2 years diploma in the Elementary Education
No age restrictions
· Written Exam
· Personal Interview
Job Category:- Central Government
Application fees: CTET 2017 Application Form fees should be payable as per below instructions.
- For Gen. / OBC category — Rs. 600/- only (For any of one paper)
- For Gen. / OBC category — Rs. 1000/- only (For both paper)
- For SC / ST / PH category — Rs. 300/- only (For any of one paper)
- For SC / ST / PH category — Rs. 500/- only (For both paper)
Important Key Dates (Tentative) CTET February 2017
- CTET 2016 Application Form online start: November 2016
- CTET 2016 Application Form online end: December 2016/ January 2017
- Echallan submission last date: December 2016/ January 2017
- Correction in CTET Exam 2017 application online form till: December 2016/ January 2017
- CTET Exam 2017 Admit Card Issue Date: February 2017
- Officially Date for CTET Exam 2017: February 2017
- CTET Exam 2017 Result announced date: April 2017
Official Site:- ctet.nic.in
CTET Paper 2 Result Analysis:
- Number of Registered candidates of CTET Feb: 561706
- Appeared Candidates in CTET 2016 Feb: 470032
- CTET Feb 2016 qualified candidates: 43034
- Passing percentage: 9.16 (2.80%)
CTET Feb Paper 1 Result 2016 Analysis
- Number of Registered candidates of CTET Feb: 239961
- Appeared Candidates in CTET 2016 Feb: 207522
- CTET Feb 2016 qualified candidates: 37153
- Passing percentage: 17.90 % (Last year 11.95%)
How to fill the CTET Online Application Form 2017:-
- Visit to the official website of Central Government, there you will find the ‘Online Application’ at the left of the page.
- Register yourself, if interested and more importantly if you are eligible.
- Fill the CTET 2017 Application Form, reading the instruction carefully.
- After completing it, click on the submit button.
- Download the filled form and get a print of it for future reference.