Top 6 interview questions for a DevOps engineer
Top 6 interview questions for a DevOps engineer ?
1. What is the require for DevOps?
- deployment frequency
- Lower destroy rate of new releases
- less time taken between fixing issues
- Faster mean time to recovery in the event of new release crashing
DevOps fulfills all these necessities and helps in achieving faultless software delivery. DevOps to achieve levels of presentation that were improbable even five years ago.
2. what is difference in DevOps from Agile / SDLC?
Agile is a set of values and stratagies about how to manufacture i.e. in software development. For Example: if you have some massive thoughts and you want to turn those thoughts into working software, you can use the Agile standards and stratagies as a way to do that. But, that software may only be working on a developer’s laptop or in a test environment. To do that you need DevOps tools and stratagies.
3. Which are the top DevOps tools? Which tools have you worked on?
The most popular DevOps tools are mentioned below:
· Git : For Version Control System tool
· Jenkins : For Continuous Integration tool
· Selenium : For Continuous Testing tool
· Puppet, Chef, Ansible : This Is Configuration Management and Deployment tools
· Nagios : This Is Continuous Monitoring tool
· Docker : This Is Containerization tool
4. How these tools work together in Industry?
· Developers develop the code and that source code is managed by Version Control System tools like Git etc.
· Developers send this code to the Git repository and any changes made in the code is committed to this Repository.
· Jenkins forward this code from the repository using the Git plugin and build it using tools like Ant or Maven.
· Once the code is tested, Jenkins send it for deployment on the production server (even production server is provisioned & maintained by tools like puppet).
5. What is Version control system?
· regress files back to a previous state.
· Revert the entire project back to a previous state.
· Every time Compare changes over time.
· See who last customized something that might be causing a problem.
· Who introduced an issue and when they fix it.
6. What are the benefits of using version control?
- With Version Control System (VCS), all the team members are allowed to work freely on any file at any time.
In Hyderabad Visualpath is the best DevOps Training institute in Hyderabad, ameerpet. They are Offering DevOps Online Training and DevOps Classroom Training with Real-Time Projects on Hand-on Experience and then they provide Placement oriented Training in Hyderabad.
For More Details about Devops Tools and further Information Reach out Us.