TOKEN SALE GUIDE — HOW TO PARTICIPATE
In order to participate in Change’s token sale, you’ll need some Ether, which is the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem. In this example, we will walk you through an investment using Kraken and MyEtherWallet.
1. In order to buy Ether, you need to register an account with a cryptocurrency exchange. There are many exchanges out there, one option is Kraken (www.kraken.com).
2. After you have set up your account and logged in, go to “Funding” and then “Deposit”.
3. Select your depositing currency from the menu on the left and complete the deposit.
4. Once you have fiat currency on your account, you may go ahead and buy some Ether. Choose the ETH/fiat currency pair and put in your order.
Once you have Ether on your account, you need to withdraw it to an external wallet. This is because you cannot participate in the ICO from an exchange wallet. We recommend you use MyEtherWallet.
6. In order to set up a MyEtherWallet, go to www.myetherwallet.com, click on “New Wallet” and then follow the instructions.
7. Once you have set up your wallet, log in to Kraken and copy your MyEtherWallet address to the Ether withdrawal field and complete the withdrawal.
Now you have succesfully bought Ether from a cryptocurrency exchange and sent it to your external wallet. Once the withdrawal is done, you may close Kraken and head over to your MyEtherWallet at www.myetherwallet.com.
8. Access your MyEtherWallet at www.MyEtherWallet.com. Make sure that you are on the correct website since many bad actors clone the site.
9. Click on “Send Ether & Tokens” from the bar.
10. In the next step, you will have to insert the “To Address”, which you will see on the change-bank.com website. To see the funding address you will need to input your wallet’s “public address” into the form, after which it will be displayed.
Please make sure you copy-paste the address directly, since bad actors will be looking to provide you with a fake address. Then enter the amount of Ether you want to send and set the gas limit to “250000”.
We remind you to only trust messages from:
11. Finally, click “Generate Transaction” and then click “Send Transaction”.
12. Upon final confirmation, click “Yes, I am sure! Make transaction.” and you are good to go.
Checking your CAG tokens on MyEtherWallet:
If you want to see your CAG token balance, you are asked to do the following:
1. Access your MyEtherWallet at www.MyEtherWallet.com.
2. Click on “Send Ether & Tokens” from the bar.
3. On the right, below your address, balance and history you can find the “Token Balances” section. Click on “Add Custom Token” and fill out the fields as following:
Token Symbol: CAG
DO NOT SEND ETH TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE. IT’S USED TO FIND YOUR CAG TOKENS AFTER PARTICIPATION.
4. Once this is done, click “Show All Tokens” and find the CAG ticker from the list.
If you’re left with any questions, contact us at: https://change-bank.com/