The Top 10 Public High Schools in the Portland-Vancouver Metro
The Portland Metro area is known for its commitment to innovation and education. According to US News, Oregon is home to 97 of the best high schools in the nation. The two highest ranking schools listed are Corbett Charter School–located in Corbett, about a 30 minute drive from Portland–and the International School of Beaverton–located in St. Aloha, also about a 30 minute drive from Portland.
The school rating service Niche, put together it’s own list of best schools specifically for the Portland Metro Area. Niche draws on a vast body of data including variables like test scores, student outcomes, and the opinions of both students and teachers in order to reach their conclusions.
Here’s a look at the top 10 public high schools in the Portland Metro Area:
1) Lake Oswego Senior High School — Lake Oswego, OR
2) Camas High School — Camas, WA
3) Riverdale High School — Portland, OR
4) West Linn High School — West Linn, OR
5) Lakeridege High School — Lake Oswego, ORG
6) Wilsonville High School — Wilsonville, OR
7) School of Science and Technology — Beaverton, OR
8) Union High School — Vancouver, WA
9) Sunset High School — Beaverton, OR
10) Lincoln High School — Portland, OR
Almost all of the above areas feature at least two outstanding high schools. This is even more evident as you make your way down the list. Here’s the good news: regardless of where you choose to move to in the Portland Metro area, you should be able to find an outstanding school no more (and likely less) than a 30 minute drive away.
If you’re looking for a home in the Vancouver area, check out ChangeRealtyNow.com, home of the 1% Listing Fee.
Originally published at changerealtyoregon.com.