1. Make Computer Science fundamentals very strong, mainly DataStructure & Algorithm.
2. Make a habit of solving atleast 3–4 code snippets/Week, check Leetcode/CareerCup.
3. No point of being a master of single technology like Java or Python. Learn several technologies.
3. 刻意侷限自己只專注於單一項目如 Java 或 Python 的意義不大。請擴充你的工具箱。
4. I was a java developer for 5 years and then I found functional languages like clojure/Python/Scala and believe me, its worth your time. It will broaden your skill-sets & thinking. And now you are already ahead in the race of Developers and Interviews.
4. 在我擁有五年 Java 開發經驗後，接觸了像 Clojure、Python、Scala 這類的函數語言。相信我，它們絕對值得你投資，因為它們不僅能讓你的工具箱更完備，同時也將拓展你的思考方向。能做到這裡，在與眾多開發者爭取職缺的競賽中，你就已是處於領先的地位。
5. Heard any new technology, like BigData or Machine Learning. Make sure to understand that and implement a POC. Don’t just read, make sure, you are very much aware of fundamentals. Like you must know the architecture, go through the case studies and BUILD SOMETHING.
6. You gotta market yourself. If you are learning from open Source, its your responsibility, to give back something. Make your github account and contribute. This will make your profile very shiny.
6. 要行銷自己。如果你正從開源項目中學習知識，那就有責任做出回饋。可以申請一個 GitHub 帳號並貢獻一些東西，這會讓個人檔案閃閃發亮，一舉二得。
7. Don’t fall in love with any single technology. I saw Desktop based application lost its place and now Mobile is rocking, and I wont be amaze if Virtual Reality takes its place or something. So stop falling in love with any technology. Learn whatever is good in market. Yeah it will be huge but your habit will make you proficient to learn anything new and You will be truly a Quick learner.
8. Attend Hackathons and Technical Meetup. Even you don’t know anything, doesn’t matter. You must build contacts. The more people you know, the probability to end up with better jobs will be more higher.
9. If you don’t like your job or Manager don’t react, keep smiling and keep working and look for new job. Never destroy your relationship with people.
10. Read .. Read … Read … CODE IT