How To Buy Jewelry For Infants
A piece of jewelry is a blend of color, shine and beauty. There were times when jewelry was designed exquisitely for women only, while worthless jewelry designs were available for children. Today, with increased exposure to children about the latest fashion trends and advancements in jewelry designing, there is nothing cheap about children’s jewelry.
Now you’ll not only find a myriad of children’s jewelry designs in the market, but also various brands are coming forth to create some splendid jewelry designs for children of different ages. Children’s jewelry is no longer just a fashion statement, but is also gaining immense popularity as a memorable keepsake for newborn babies. Jewelry for infants are given at baby showers, birthdays, births and baptisms.
Some of the widely recognized stores stock a comprehensive range of children’s rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, charms etc. You can find a large range of designs and selection to choose from for your infant. Gold and silver jewelry is the best option.
Here are some tips to consider while buying jewelry for infants:
- The first thing you should consider is sizing. Most children’s jewelry is sized too large for infants. So, check the size twice before making a final purchase.
2. When buying bracelets or necklaces, go for the ones with extended chains so that the item can be easily adjusted according to the length.
3. You can also get them personalized by engraving their birth dates, fingerprints or parent’s name.
4. When buying earrings, go for screw-back earrings as they are especially designed for the little ones.
5. When deciding to purchase jewelry for little ones, make sure that you’re purchasing the gift from a reputable retailer.
Gifting jewelry to a child is not only the best way to express your affection, but also is a memorable keepsake for his/her life. If you’re looking for jewelry for infants, then turn to Chanteur- one stop-shop to buy bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and bangles at the best prices. The metals they use in manufacturing jewelry is 100% lead, nickel and cadmium free.
At Chanteur, you’ll find a wide variety of gold jewelry for a newborn baby, gifts ideal for baby showers, births or birthdays. They have 925 Sterling Silver with a yellow gold plating to give that extra shine. They also provide various styles in brass, allowing for a more affordable option. To make a purchase, visit https://www.chanteurdesigns.com.