Simple Banana and Sunflower Cookies [HEALTHY, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE]
Makes 6 cookies
Time: 30 mins
- 180g very ripe banana (about one large banana)
- 85g porridge oats
- 30g raw, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C (350F) and grease a baking tray.
- Grab a large bowl and throw in your peeled banana.
- Take a fork and mash the banana well until creamy (My 9 year-old loved doing this part!)
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until everything is 100% combined and looking sticky. (Again, great for kids to practice their stirring skills! :))
- Form the cookie dough into six balls. It will be very sticky so wet your hands with water to prevent them sticking too much.
- Pop onto the baking tray, flatten well then place into your preheated oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for a further 10.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for as long as you can before tucking in!