TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form 2016-Download Here
TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form — Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will shortly be releasing the Notification cum Application form for Group IV exam in the second or third week of July 2016. Once the Application form gets released, the candidates will be able to visit the official website to fill the application form. The Group IV exam is conducted to induct candidates for various state ministerial and inter-ministerial departments and non-security levels. It is expected that the vacancies for this year would be huge and might touch a 5000 mark. The candidates therefore should be aware of all the minute details of the exam which we are going to provide in this following article.
Details of Posts under TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form 2016
The following are the posts for which the recruitment would be made under the group IV Exam:
· Junior Assistant — Non- security (Post code -2600)
· Junior Assistant — Security (Post Code — 2400)
· Bill Collector, Grade 1 (Post code — 2500)
· Typist (Post Code — 2200)
· Steno-Typist , Grade III (Post code-2300)
· Field Surveyor (Post Code — 2800)
· Draftsman (post code -2900)
Important dates as per the TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form 2016
Following are the important dates for the Group IV exam:
· Date of release of notification cum TNPSC Group IV Application form 2016–2nd or 3rd Week of July 2016
· Last date to fill the Application form and pay the Application fee — August 2016
· Download of Hall ticket for Group IV exam — last week of September 2016
· Date of examination — October 16, 2016
Procedure to fill the online TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form 2016
The candidates who aspire to apply for the above mentioned examination should follow the given instructions to fill the Application form correctly:
· Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
· Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
· Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
· If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
· If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
· Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Note — Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online..