Apex Officer’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and valuable software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely.
Based in the heart of Las Vegas, Apex Officer is an exciting, diverse company providing virtual reality training tools and technology to law enforcement and first responders. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a Software Developer that possesses strong experience with the Unity engine, C# and various aspects of game development.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can keep pace with implementing new ideas, and constant iteration in our never-ending quest for continual improvement. Did you perhaps make some mobile games for yourself that never panned out? Maybe you interned for a giant corporation and never got the recognition you deserve? We’re here for you! Let’s build something special together. The core of the product is already built and has launched, so you’ll need to get up to speed fast and be expected to be contributing pretty quickly.
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking team that is pushing the envelope of innovation and quality, then apply immediately.
Apex Officer builds technology that saves lives. Our purpose as a company is to provide law enforcement and first responders with the tools and technology they need to protect and serve your community.
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment
- Write reusable and high-performance code for our products and applications
- Constantly iterate and optimize application
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Technology and equipment allowance
- 401k and retirement plans
- A powerful computer and multiple monitors
- Your own virtual reality headset
- Opportunity to grow in this role and your career
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Constant collaboration with numerous Apex Officer teams, including Customer Support, Implementation, Product, and Engineering
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- Related job training, professional mentorship, and regular feedback with company leadership
Apply to this job if you have:
- Possession of at least a high school diploma is required and a post-secondary degree is preferred (but not a deal-breaker)
- A desire to work with law enforcement and first responders. We help the people who protect and serve, and that’s near to our hearts
- A passion for technology. You read tech blogs, you constantly try new apps, and look for technology solutions in your own life
We’re changing how law enforcement interacts with their community, and we need your help to do that! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested? Send an email to careers @ apexofficer.com
About Apex Officer
Apex Officer is an international provider of virtual reality training simulators for the law enforcement, military, first responders and educational markets. The company’s proprietary technologies, software and scenarios provide intense virtual reality de-escalation training, judgmental use of force training, marksmanship training, crisis intervention training and related training that mimics real-world situations.
Learn more about Apex Officer at https://www.ApexOfficer.com
Learn more about Apex Officer’s Core Values
Learn more about the Apex Officer Training Platform
Learn more about Apex Officer’s Training Complex in Las Vegas
Learn more about Apex Officer’s Career Opportunities