Apex Officer is looking for an organized, creative, and driven individual to work alongside our executive team!
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
What you can expect to work on
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Constant collaboration with numerous Apex Officer teams, including Customer Support, Implementation, Product, and Engineering.
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise.
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain.
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies.
- Related job training, professional mentorship, and regular feedback with company leadership.
- Opportunity to grow in this role and take on more responsibility.
- Competitive salary, goal and milestone bonuses, and incredible benefits.
Apply to this job if you have:
- Possession of at least a high school diploma is required and a post-secondary degree is preferred (but not a deal breaker).
- A desire to work with law enforcement and first responders. We help the people who protect and serve, and that’s near to our hearts.
- A passion for technology. You read tech blogs, you constantly try new apps, and look for technology solutions in your own life.
We’re changing how law enforcement interacts with their customers, and we need your help to do that! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com
— — — — —
About Apex Officer
Apex Officer is an international provider of virtual reality training simulators for the law enforcement, military, first responders and educational markets. Apex Officer’s proprietary training technologies, software, and scenarios provide intense virtual reality de-escalation training, judgmental use of force training, firearms and marksmanship training, crisis intervention training, and related training that mimics real-world situations.
Learn more about Apex Officer and our immersive virtual reality training solutions for police officers and law enforcement agencies on our website: https://www.ApexOfficer.com
Looking for more information? Check out these links:
Learn more about Apex Officer’s Core Values.
Learn more about Apex Officer and why we created this technology.
Learn more about Apex Officer’s offices and locations.
Learn more about Apex Officer’s career opportunities.
Learn more about Apex Officer’s meaning and purpose.