How Chatbots Automate the Working Process
Chatbots are in high demand because of all the new opportunities for business and customer service. Previously Chatbots.Studio considered the first benefit for businesses, which provides cost reducing — information management optimization. Let’s talk about chatbot efficiency on the automation of working processes.
It is a great chance for entrepreneurs to save money by transferring work tasks over to chatbot and let existing staff concentrate on other important work. A wide range of staff isn’t all that necessary as the work becomes automated. Therefore company profits margins continue to increase with smart team.
I’d like to point out that chatbots aren’t the only way to automate a work routine. Lots of information systems provide the same and sometimes better work automation. However, we will consider how chatbots can take on daily routines from the staff.
First of all, let’s consider the metrics that measure the effect of automation with chatbots for business:
- Transactions number executed by one employee;
- Mistake numbers for one transaction;
- Timeframes for service providing;
- Service availability;
- Client satisfaction.
Typical scenarios on how chatbot automates working process:
- Accepts and handles customer requests. The bot provides consultations, answers on FAQs, and passes the conversation to a live agent;
- Manages the schedule and queue without personal assistance. The bot accepts and handles new client appointments. Also, it notifies clients about upcoming or past events.
This leads to providing a broad customer service, with always available assistance and quick engagement.
Let’s consider some examples of using a bot for automation of working processes according to scenario.
Taking into account our experience, Chatbots.Studio developed the chatbot for the beauty industry that helps make an appointment for a stylist without direct human integration, manages waiting lists, cancels and reschedules appointments and manages stylist availability.
How does the bot automate the stylist working process?
- The stylist doesn’t handle requests from clients. Therefore the stylist doesn’t waste time on appointments and handles more important work;
- An availability to book services 24/7. A customer can book the service at a convenient time to not disturbing stylist;
- The stylist doesn’t manage conflicts regarding in the queue. In case of appointment canceling, the bot makes an appointment for a client from the waiting list.
Another one TrackerBot, which tracks orders sent by delivery services like “Ukrposhta”, “Nova Poshta”, “Delivery” and “Meest Express”. Also, delivery bot provides easy to access customer support to resolve any issues quickly.
How does bot automate delivery posts staff working process?
Chatbot reduces the workload of call centers solving issues.
- There is no need to provide support through calls, web or live;
- The bot handles all FAQs. In case of unexpected question, the bot passes the conversation to a live agent;
- The bot connects with maps and sends the information regarding the track location to the nearest offices with a work schedule;
- Bot connects with the backend and presents the costs of delivery.
A customer gets the chance, and doesn’t waste time calling support or surfing the Internet for the appropriate information.
As can be seen, businesses can benefit from automation working process with bots. To implement it for businesses correctly, identify metrics of efficiency to get the appropriate results. So, follow me and stay in top of chatbots novelties.