ERLOCIP 150- MG TABLETS – ERLOTINIB HYDROCHLORIDE
Erlocip is utilized for the treatment of non-little cell lung disease. It is utilized within synthesis with gemcitabine for the treatment of pancreatic tumor that has spread to close-by tissues or to different parts of the body.
Cautioning & Precautions:
- Erlocip ought not to be taken without counseling your specialist in the event that you have liver infection or lung or breathing issues (other than lung growth).
- Don’t take ibuprofen, or items containing headache medicine unless it is allowed by the specialist.
- Take it a few hours before or a few hours after on the off chance that you are taking acid neutralizers.
- Don’t take this drug on the off chance that you are hypersensitive to it or to any fixing in Erlocip.
- Don’t take it without counseling your specialist on the off chance that you are pregnant. Examine with your specialist the proper utilization of conception prevention amid treatment with it. It is not known whether Erlocip passes into breast milk. Don’t take it without first conversing with your specialist in the event that you are breast nourishing a child.
The reactions connected with Erlocip are shutting of the throat, trouble breathing, swelling of the tongue, lips, hives or face, expanded hacking, shortness of breath, midsection torment, fever, extreme or determined queasiness, loss of voracity, heaving, eye ache or disturbance, loose bowels, dryness, skin rash, tingling, shortcoming, pimple inflammation, peeling, rankling, broke skin, tingling, blazing of the skin, delicacy, development of eyelashes within the eyelid and abnormal wounding or dying.
Store at room temperature between 59–77 F (15–250C) far from light and dampness, children and pets. Don’t use after termination term.