Last year I started to review the year personally and professionally. You can see 2014 review here, I did all that I said except attending to more events, went only to 2 events :O
- My daughter was born!, She is called Noa (pic in the header), really happy and proud 😀
- OpenClassifieds LTD grew 30% on revenue and even with 2014 on benefits having lot more expenses
- We bought our competitors Noahsclassifieds
- Yclas.com grew from 0 to 4840 customers!
- Learnt a bit more about marketing and a looot about sysadmin
- New professional videos for Yclas see here (9 more coming soon)
- Redone our video course see here
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Work a bit on Monyt to monitor servers the right way 😉
- Find a weekend to improve eMailValidator
- Expand more Yclas, we are currently translating and adding new niches
- Open office in USA (Delaware of course)
- New and more features for OC and Yclas, marketplace to share revenue etc..
- Try to work a bit less, I am currently working more than 60 hours week
- Travel more, now is more complicated but I need it, I love it
- Have more holidays, this year was especially difficult to enjoy some days off
- Enjoy my family as much as I can!
- Maybe acquire another competitor, in negotiations already 😉
Thats all! Wish you the best for 2016
Originally published at chema.ga on December 31, 2015.