Taiwanese Minced Pork Rice
Ingredients: (for 4 ppl)
Minced Pork 300g
Viina wine ( or Rice wine) 50ml
Soy Sauce 50ml
White pepper 2 ml
1. Fry the minced garlic with few oil on low heat until it become coloured.
2. Add minced pork and fry.
3. Add sugar
4. Add soy sauce and fry them together until aromatic.
5. Add wine, water, white pepper.
6. Add boiled eggs (skip this step if you don’t have boiled eggs)
7. When water is rolling, Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes. (cook for 1 hr if you add eggs)
8. Taste the flavour. If it is too salty then add some water. It depends on your flavour.
How to eat:
Pour them on rice.