Thanks for the helpful post.
This wasn’t exactly what I needed, but it was so close that it only took me five minutes to make it work the way I needed.
I might have missed something in your post, but when I selected a new object as default as the default, the original was still marked as default=true…
I’m in the community bootcamp (no mentors, no instructors version) and when I saw the requirement to place the class definitions into the Modules so we could “namespace” them my eyes went goofy.
After studying some code on the learn-co-students link you included above, I started getting an idea of how this is done.
I started CodeNewbie a few years ago to support people learning to code. Two years ago, I quit my full-time job at Microsoft to focus on our amazing community of developers and people learning to code.
There’s a sentiment in hiring I’ve run into recently. The idea goes that you want to see how someone works “under pressure” before you hire them. What does that look like…