Key applications of nonmetallic mineral grinding machine in the future
The future key applications of non-metallic mineral milling machine are graphite, quartz, diatomaceous earth, wollastonite, bentonite, kaolin, sepiolite, attapulgite clay, and mica and talc industry.
New materials industry is the commanding heights of international economic competition, also the strategic industry of the national economy. The development of non-metallic mineral functional materials is the key initiatives non-metallic mining to change the mode of economic development and adjustment of industrial structure.
China’s future development of non-metallic mineral functional materials products are the following ten:
(1) Graphite. High-purity graphite used electronic, new energy, national defense and so on; negative materials, sealing materials, graphite heat dissipation/thermal materials, isostatic graphite, fluorinated graphite, graphite composites, silicon infiltration graphite, graphite burn dressings.
(2) Quartz. Development high purity quartz, fused silica and products, spherical silicon powder used in the electronics, photovoltaic, light and heat, aerospace, defense and other fields.
(3) Diatomaceous earth. Development of high-performance filter aid, pesticide carrier, air purification adsorption materials, water treatment filter materials, energy-saving insulation materials used in environmental protection, medical and other fields.
(4) Wollastonite. Development of high aspect ratio wollastonite powder, modified wollastonite powder, high-performance metallurgical powder materials used in rubber, paper, metallurgy and other fields.
(5) Bentonite. Development of high-end casting bentonite, nano bentonite, organic bentonite, bentonite inorganic gel, sand fixation materials, bentonite industrial wastewater purification materials, and medical accessories used in environmental protection, chemical, metallurgy, medicine and other fields.
(6) Kaolin. Development of efficient catalyst carrier, functional fillers, paint pigments, adsorption materials, marine engineering materials for the paper, chemical, environmental protection, national defense and other fields.
(7) Sepiolite. Development of air purification materials for environmental protection, medical care, food and other fields, molecular sieves, water treatment materials, soil improvers, functional fillers and so on.
(8) Attapulgite clay. Development of decolorizer, catalyst carrier, functional fillers, drilling mud materials, water treatment adsorption materials, soil modified repair materials, automotive exhaust purification materials used in food, chemicals, environmental protection and other fields.
(9) Mica. Development of large diameter mica powder as high-performance mica paper, mica plate, functional coating filler used in chemical industry, electronics and other fields.
(10) talc. Development for the rubber, ceramics, paper, food, medicine, cosmetic and other fields of functional fillers, glaze, coating materials.
Through unremitting efforts, Fujian Fengli research and develope a series of superfine grinding machine for these non-metallic mineral. Fengli grinding mill has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving, and it does not pollute the environment. It is a great help for superfine grinding industry.
Fengli grinding mills are highly efficient super-fine punch-action mechanical micro grinding machines of performing the complete process of material grinding, separation and making of the finished product within the same tightly integrated system.
1. Built-in separation mechanism-preventing over-grinding.
2. Able to produce uniform granules of required sizes by adjusting the speed of the stage-separation wheel(s) or by adjusting the strength of the blower(s).
3. Powerful blowing and strong self-cooling capability, suitable for grinding heat-sensitive materials.
4. Different grinding accessories/devices are used according to the hardness of the material being ground; different types of materials (alloyed carbon steel, stainless steel, ceramics etc) are available for the Machine’s inner linings and product extracting system, meeting the needs of different industries.
5. Both manual and programmable auto-controlled machines available.
Products size: D97=5–300micron
Installations power: 38–235kw