I love my knapsack. It is the Cotopaxi Inca 26L which is technical and lightweight. I usually equip it with the essentials for any day adventure whether it be for going to school, a trip to downtown, a weekend away, or even for hiking.
- Victorinox — swiss army knife | general purpose everything
- AO — pilot sunglasses | protect those eyeballs
- Underarmour — hydration bottle | 8 cups of water a day, people!
- Anker — 10,000 mAh battery pack | recharge those batteries
- Anker — extra usb-c to usb-a wire | just, yes.
- Amazon — Kindle paperwhite | reading is good for me
Let me know if you have any suggestions for what you pack on your back, I love quality, budget products.