Best Destinations to Say “I Love You”
Whether you want to rekindle old flames, or have a new love in your life, you need a romantic destination to create the setting to confirm to your partner that you really, really love him or her.
Where to go? If the world is your oyster, what kind of location will appeal to you? A remote desert island, a cozy cabin on a snow-capped peak, or a secluded tree-house in the jungle?
Or maybe you want to go to an exotic destination known for its romance, local charm and beauty. If that’s what you’re looking for, we’ve chosen three adorable places from around the globe that will give you just that, creating the perfect ambiance for saying out loud: I Love You.
Morocco may only be the size of California, but is has an incredible rich history and is home to the friendliest, most hospitable people in the world.
From endless golden desert sands to unspoiled beaches, green oasis and ancient cities, not to mention delicious food and a lively nightlife, you’re literally spoiled for choice when deciding on where you’re going to say those three magic words.
- Rent a hot air balloon, take along some champagne and profess your love as you float high above beautiful landscapes
- Rent a couple of camels, pack a picnic basket and head out to the desert where you can picnic in the dunes and watch the sun set over the Magreb
- Book the Royal Suite at Mazagan Beach Resort where you can experience true Moroccan hospitality and indulge in an authentic Moroccan Hamman and spa experience for two
Bali is one of the world’s most unforgettable destinations. A small island on the Indonesian archipelago, it is known for its friendly people, beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for romance.
We recommend you get away from the rowdy crowds in the resort towns of Kuta and Seminyak and head to the more serene and enchanting villages around the island.
- Rent a tree house from the Green Village Bamboo House right in the magical Bali jungle.
- Go on a sunset dinner cruise on a luxury catamaran, enjoy onboard entertainment and the most spectacular ocean views, food and drink
- Hike up the sacred volcano, Mt Batur that was ‘created by the Gods’. Watch the majestic sunrise above the clouds on the summit.
Lively music, hand-rolled cigars, beautiful people, delicious food and plenty of rum cocktails — these are just some of the reasons Cuba is one of the all-time most romantic destinations on earth.
- Go snorkeling in the unspoiled waters of Guardalavaca in the Holguin province where you can even swim with dolphins
- Take a river cruise along the Miramar River, taking in the quaint villages along the way as you sip on an ice-cold mojito.
- Book a room in Old Havana’s Santa Isabel Hotel, go for a ride in a fabulous old fifties American car and salsa with the locals at night.