Why Kandivali Remains One Of Mumbai’s Most Desired Realty Hubs
fast developing suburb of Kandivali has become one of the most coveted destinations for real estate investment. The area is cited to be one of the fastest developing suburbs.
Its seamless connectivity to Navi Mumbai and Thane, affordability, improving infrastructure and availability of facilities have fuelled its realty sector.
Let’s take a look:
- • The Western Express Highway (WEH) passing through kandivali connects it to the western suburbs and important business hubs such as Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), SEEPZ and Lower Parel.
- • Other important roads in the locality include the Link Road and SV Road
- • South Mumbai can be reached via the Bandra-Worli sea link.
- • The regular BEST buses in the area provide public transport services.
- • The locality is also connected through the western line of the Mumbai suburban railway.
Physical and Social Infrastructure
- • Upcoming Metro Route will boom its demand due connectivity from both East and West Lines
- • Widening of few other roads, upgrading the storm-water drain systems, increasing water supply and establishing new fire stations are few more projects in the pipeline.
- • A new sewage treatment plant is already in place.
- • Reputed educational institutions such as Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research, and more are located here.
- • Kandivali is also home to a number of malls, cinema halls, theatres, restaurants, hospitals, retail outlets, banks, ATMs and more.
- • Kandivali has a good civic infrastructure. Reliance Energy, Tata and Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES) provide 24x7 electricity to the area, while MTNL and other major telecom operators provide telecom services.
- • The area offers properties that fit the pockets of middle income groups. In fact, Kandivali offers residential properties at lower values compared to other neighbouring areas such as Andheri, Malad,
- • All the above factors have provided the necessary impetus to the housing market growth. Hence, Mira Road is emerging as one of the most sought-after residential destinations.