Weekly top 5 #69 — The last newsletter for now (With a lot of interesting links)
As much as I enjoy writing these email newsletters to, as helpful as it as been as an exercise in processing and write down my thinkings, curating content and journals my weeks. There is something now much more important for me to focus my energy on, my daughter.
This little “angel/monster” is now my everything, I’ve got to cut out anything not essential, I’ve got to focus on learning to be a good Dad. I will start this newsletter again, I’m not sure when.
Here’s an uber list of interesting products and articles I’ve been saving since the last email, in no particular order:
- Mary Meeker’s 2017 internet trends report
- Biohacking Made Simple
- Understanding Web UI hierarchy
- You are not going to believe what I’m about to tell you — The Oatmeal
- The Non-Technical Guide to Launching Products & Side Projects
- Brownie’s guide to expertly defined ideas
- 2 Artists Sculpting Each Other
- MIT Media Lab Disobedience Award
- Decision-Making Biases: Why Terrible Designs Seem Like a Good Idea at the Time
- Hacking Product design
- Practix — The ultimate fitness product for your home workout
- I work from Home
- Data Can Lie–Here’s A Guide To Calling Out B.S.
- Control volume for individual Mac apps
- Learn mac app shortcuts with Cheatsheets
- My kind of contract — BRILLANT
- The best YouTube channels for designers and developers
- How DNS Works
Originally published at Shapes.