Good Feng Shui: The Top Tips for Bedroom Design
Before decorating the bedroom, you should spend some time to plan for the bedroom design.
Why is it necessary?
The bedroom is the comfortable place that helps you to regain energy and readjust your mindset.
A good Feng Shui bedroom indirectly helps you to have good luck, including health, wealth, love, career, and next generation.
Most of the people want to know how to boost the luck of wealth and how to let the couple having next generation easily.
It will divide into two parts to talk about the methods, the first one is a bedroom and the second one is a bed.
The main Feng Shui rule is the door of the bedroom should not be faced the main door of the house, the kitchen’s door, and the washroom’s door.
There are several Feng Shui rules for door and window in the bedroom:
(1) For the bedroom with one door and one window, the family will have next generation easily.
(2) For the bedroom with one door and two windows, it will boost the luck of wealth and good for having the next generation.
(3) For the bedroom with one door and three or more windows, it brings bad luck to the occupant(s), and it could not boost the luck of wealth and the occupants are difficult to have next generation.
Furthermore, some people question about Feng Shui for the bedroom with the floor-to-ceiling glass window. Is it good?
In reality, it is not good Feng Shui as it hinders the bedroom to absorb the “Chi” from the Earth.
What is the solution to this problem?
It is recommended to cover one-third and two-fifth of the glass window so as to help the bedroom absorbing the “Chi” from the Earth.
Having a good Feng Shui in your bedroom is depending on how you apply the colour theory in your bedroom, especially the colour of bed and the colour of the bedroom’s wall.
Single person: You should use the appropriate colour to boost your luck, according to your “Ming Gua” and the position of a bedroom.
Married people: You should use the appropriate colour of the bed to boost the luck of women, and the appropriate colour of the wall to boost the luck of men.
How about the number of lights?
The number of lights is used to boost the luck of the main person. For example, a husband is the bread-winner, then it uses the appropriate number of lights to boost the luck of a husband.
What are the key considerations in Feng Shui when you determine the position of bed?
(1) The bed should not be placed next to the window.
(2) The bed should not be in line with the bedroom’s door.
(3) The bed should not be faced the large mirror, it will have a big influence on your spirit and emotion.
(4) The bed should not be placed next to the television, as the power of the electromagnetic field is strong, it will affect your health.
(5) Make sure there are no sharp angles are pointing at your bed, especially you.
(6) The bed should not be backed to the door, you will have nightmares and you will feel very tired.
(7) The bedside should not have space, it needs to have a strong supporting wall behind your bed.
(8) You should easily approach from both sides of your bed.
(9) You should place two bedside tables on both sides of your bed, but the height of the tables should not be higher than the bed, otherwise you will be easily getting tempered.
(10) You should not install large cabinets next to the bed, high pressure is given out, it also brings bad luck and troublesome to the occupant(s).
(11) You should not put flowers on the bedside, if you put flowers in the left and/or right side, you will not want to go home and want to have social gathering outside or stay outside.
(12) You should not put anything in the bed tail.