Preparing for the Holacracy® Governance Facilitation Assessment
Comments and responses related to this post are hosted here on the Holacracy Community of Practice.
The best way to prepare for an assessment is to have lots of experience facilitating real people in real situations. Outside of that, there are two things you can do.
1. Read These Posts
The Most Important Stuff
The best way to prepare is to watch the videos provided in the post below. It describes the key distinctions between adequate facilitation of the mechanics and expert-level coaching.
- Holacracy® Facilitation: A Better Way to Facilitate Holacracy® Governance Meetings
- 17 Holacracy® Coaching Principles
Objections & Integration
- Holacracy® Basics: Understanding Objections
- Holacracy® Basics: Understanding Integration
- Getting Stuck and Unstuck in Integration
- Holacracy® Basics: Integrating a Not Valid Governance Output (NVGO) Objection
Some Conceptual Stuff
- Holacracy® Basics: Metaphors for Understanding Governance
- Holacracy® Basics: Understanding Domains
- Holacracy® Basics: Understanding Policies
- This Time it’s Personal: Why Holacracy® Differentiates Role and Soul
- Policies Governing People in Holacracy®: How NOT to Handle Things Working Hours, Dress Code, and Social Norms
2. Join the Holacracy Community of Practice (CoP) Online Practice Group
Want to learn more about Holacracy? Visit Holacracy.org.