For the past year or so, I have tried to automate as many items in my personal and work life as I could. Below is a short list of the products I am currently using.
- Amazon Echo — I have a total of 3 throughout the house
- Google Home
- Google WiFi
- Zapier — mostly to automate work tasks
- Nest thermostat
- Ring doorbell
- Hue Lights (6 lamps, 2 mantle lights and one strip)
- Harmony Hub — not only does this give me one remote that works with all my devices, but I can also use my voice to turn the devices on as well. :)
- Logitech Circle
- Wemo — was used to turn on my Christmas Tree lights, however, now it’s not currently used
If you have suggestions of other products I should try, please leave a comment.
Originally published at Chris Anderson.