How to Clear CIBIL Issues Related to Removing Your Name
Often, people get upset when their request to the banks for applying a personal loan or credit cards is rejected by the banks while they need it so much. Do you experience that thing as well? If yes, do you know why it is happening to you? It happens as you have bad CIBIL credit score. And when it happens, you will have your name in the CIBIL defaulter list. What is so important about CIBIL defaulter list? Of course it is crucial as it decides the score of yours. If you have bad score, you will be detected as CIBIL defaulter and you won’t be approved as the loan borrower. How to clear CIBIL issues related to removing your name from that list?
Simple Ways of How to Remove Name from CIBIL Report
1. The first step on how to clear CIBIL issues by removing from CIBIL report is by getting your credit report that is coming from the credit rating agency. It is of course the CIBIL itself.
2. After that, you need to read the credit report very carefully and you need to know the reasons why there is your name in the default list.
3. Another step is handling the reason. You might need CIBIL score correction since there are sometimes some errors. The errors might be human errors, incorrect reporting or mistakes or loan default.
4. For the first, if it is human error, how to clear CIBIL issues related to removing your name from that list is by knowing if there is wrong name, gender, PAN, DOB, address, or passport number you have. You need to report this thing to CIBIL with of course some valid proofs. After that, CIBIL will soon fix it. But it takes time of course, so you need patience.
5. If the error is the second thing, maybe it is related to, for instance, wrong ownership (maybe the account is not yours), or there is wrong credit card details, or there is wrong late payments. If the case is that you are reported to have late payments in your credit life, how to clear CIBIL issues related to removing your name from that list is to report that you have paid it on time. You can be the victim of identity theft. It happens sometimes.
If it happens, how to clear CIBIL issues related to removing your name from that list is submitting acknowledge letter any of your proofs related to the matter to CIBIL. If you don’t have it, then you need to get a letter first from the bank and forward it to CIBIL.
6. If the error is the third error, like credit card default, loan defaulter, or late payment, then you need to take it seriously since it will impact your credit score history in CIBIL. You must take up with defaulted bank and then settle it. After that, submit the settlement letter into CIBIL.
Those are some simple ways on how to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list. They are difficult if you follow the steps strictly and you have some patience since it takes time, not for some days, but even some weeks or months. During your waiting, one way on how to clear CIBIL issues related to removing your name from CIBIL report defaulter list is improving your CIBIL score.