Join a fast-paced start-up working to help farmers get paid for removing and storing carbon in the soils and building a marketplace to help reverse climate change. Learn more about Nori here. In this role, you would be focused on converting qualified leads into enrolled acres in a new program that is helping farmers get paid for removing and storing carbon dioxide in their soils. This is a three-month, 40 hour per week contractor position with the opportunity to potentially convert into a full-time salaried position. Competitive pay commensurate with experience ($4,000–7,000 per month).
- College degree in agronomy, ecology, biology, agroecology, environmental science or related fields
- Experience working in US row crop agriculture industry
- High proficiency in spreadsheets and working with large data sets
- Experience with farm management software platforms is a plus
- This position is remote, but must be able to travel (25–40% of the time) to meet farmers, partners, and Nori team
- Quick learner, task-oriented, team player, excellent attention to detail
- A love-hate relationship with Slack totally acceptable
- Assisting with supplier lead qualification
- Work with individual farmers on data collection, transformation, manipulation into Nori platform
- Support channel partners in enrolling farmers into Nori pilot
- Fielding questions from farmers who are enrolling in the Nori croplands pilot
- Interfacing between product/methodology/supply teams at Nori
We are seeking to fill the role quickly, so qualified applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Interviews for the position will begin the week of February 3rd and will remain open until the position is filled. To apply please send a resume with a cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal fit for the position to (email@example.com).