Workers Compensation Claims Management Software Module
Claim Ruler software has been designed to handle the most demanding Workers Compensation Claims Software, needs. It has full support for both ICD9 and ICD10 codes to be able to work with legacy systems and new implementations. It is also fully able to handle integration with Medical Bill Review such as Strata Care and other needs of Third-Party administrators. Claim Ruler™ Software is cloud based, user-friendly, Claims Management Software designed specifically and only for the insurance industry. With feedback from key industry partners we have developed the most advanced and streamlined system available.
A new process or piece of software can often complicate a business because it is not custom-tailored for that business. Claims Software is unlike any piece of software designed before because it was made specifically for this business and nothing else. As an infinitely scalable solution we can help you better respond to everyday business growth as well as the largest catastrophes. Contact us today for a Free Demonstration to see how we can help streamline your business!
Key Features of Workers Compensation Module
· Customizable Dashboard — with real-time analytics and reporting allowing you to better track status, financials, company and adjuster performance. Dashboard widgets are user selectable based on permissions.
· ICD 9 and ICD 10 — support for both legacy ICD9 and new ICD 10 codes.
· Medical Bill Review — fully integrated to support automated medical bill review with companies such as Strata Care.
· Full Tracking — tracking for all types of injuries and treatments with streamlined claim intake.
· Enterprise Grade User Administration — technology previously unseen in this market Claim Ruler’s extensive user administration processes allow you to lock down any system elements for maximum security. Additionally, as opposed to only seeing claims assigned or all claims users can be given permissions to view or manage certain users in a hierarchy or only certain clients and even individual claims. Insurance Claims Processing Software
· Open API Design — allows for integration with other in-house systems or third-party systems such as carriers eliminating double data entry and automating receiving of assignments.
· Watch List — add you most urgent claims or ones that need special attention to your watch list on the dashboard.
· Automated Diary System — automate diaries by client or companywide, this reduces reliance on adjuster to create diaries and gives better oversight and analytics while saving time.