This is the best recipe if you’re looking to clean out your pantry. It’s super forgiving and flexible so mix it up and make it your own!
1 TSP Baking Powder
1 TSP Baking Soda
2 Cups Oats
1 Cup Flour (Any kind will do)
1/2 Cup Crushed Walnuts*
1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds*
1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes*
1 Cup Chocolate Chips*
1 TSP Vanilla*
1/4 Cup Apple Sauce*
1 TBSP Maple Syrup*
Good Substitutes and/or Additions:
- Heat oven to 350° F
- Mix all the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix all Ingredients together.
- Add more wet or dry ingredients to get the consistency you want.
- Put in oven for 12 minutes or until golden grown.