The 10 Best Beyblade Toys (2022 BUYING GUIDE).
Beyblade (also known as “beyblades”) was a new name that emerged in 2000. It has seen a lot of success in recent years. We’re sure you’ve heard of Beyblade and are here to bring you up-to-speed.
- Each product on DaddiLife has been independently chosen by our writers, editors, and experts. We may receive an affiliate commission if you purchase through the links on our website, but this does not affect our product selections.
What is Beyblade?
Beyblade, which was sold over 100 million units in the first half the 2000s, was a very popular toy for children. Beyblade, which is a spinning top battletoy, is based on Beigoma’s traditional Japanese spinning top design that makes a humming sound.
Its coordinated release with a graphic novel, TV series and video game helped the toy rise to prominence among pre- and early-teens (ages 8–14).
The Beyblade TV Series
The TV series and the graphic novel series feature a group children who harness the powers of the constellations to power their Beyblade spinning tops. They are aspiring to be Beyblade world champions.
Fans saw Tyson Granger, main character, team up with Ray Kon, Max Tate and Ray Kon to create The Bladebreakers. (During the third series, they become BBA Revolution and later G-Revolutions).
The first series follows Tyson as he attempts to become the Beyblade World Champion. In series two, Beyblade V-Force the team split up, but they reassemble to defeat their rivals. The characters must come up with a new type Beyblade to defeat the main villain in the third series.
Beyblade returned to prominence in 2009 with the Metal Fusion series, which continued until 2012. In 2012, the series was reintroduced with the Beyblade Burst series.
Why is Beyblade so popular now?
As with many other toy franchises the first generation of Beyblade fan are now old enough that they can have children and want to pass their passion for the game and the world of Beyblade on. This is a great opportunity for parents to share their youth with their children and encourage them to discover a whole new world.
There are other reasons, however.
- An excellent alternative to screen-time. Beyblade offers more than nostalgia and sentiment. It is a great alternative to screen time and comes at a time where more parents are trying limit screen time .
- Beyblade enthusiasts. To see the incredible amount of family fun this game can offer, you only have to look at Beyblade enthusiasts families. Super Beyblade Family has over 500,000 YouTube subscribers as they record all their battles. Twin Toys Access, another YouTube channel with more than 600,000. Subscribers, follows two twins as they explore a wide range of toys. They’ve made a few really cool videos, especially on Beyblade.
Beyblade parts explained
The Beyblade is sometimes called ‘Bey’. It consists of three parts.
Photo Credit: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
The picture is arranged from right to left.
- Attack Ring. This ring, also known as the Energy Layer is a plastic ring that contacts rival Beys in an attempt to stop them spinning.
- Weight Disk. This metal disk, also known as the Forge Disk is responsible for determining a large portion of the Bey’s total weight and distribution.
- Performance Tip. This is the area that will come in direct contact with the beystadium. Its size and shape will have a significant impact on the speed and endurance of the bey.
Along with the second series, the Magnacore System was introduced. It is a range magnetic Spin Gears as well as Weight Disks that attract and repel Beys from one another. Engine Gear Systems were introduced in the G-series, which had a significant impact on how Beyblades move during battle.
Heavy Metal Systems made the change to replace the plastic parts with steel ones during the third series. However, the individual components remained the same.
2015 saw the introduction of a new manga series and toyline. Burst introduced the idea of a Beyblade burst if it received enough hits.
Types of beyblade
There are four types:
Attack — Attack Beys focuses on beating their opponent with as many fierce attacks as possible.
Defence — These are usually heavier and slower than Attack and focus on deflecting and absorbing onslaughts.
Stamina — Stamina Beys have no obvious defense or attack strengths. They are designed to spin longer so that they can outlast their opponents.
Balance — This combination of the three types offers a balanced range of strengths and no obvious weaknesses.
Stamina, Defence, and Attack Beyblades work in a rock paper scissors format. Attack Beys are stronger than Stamina Beys. However, Stamina is more powerful against Defence. Defence is also stronger than Attack.
Beyblade Essentials: Rules, Launchers, Stadium!
Arenas are also known as ‘Beystadiums’ or stadiums. Different stadiums are basically a shallow plastic tub with a variety different features. Although different stadiums were released in different markets each one shares the same features.
Cyclone Ridge — Allows Attack Blades to move quickly, without being knocked out
Cyclone points- Recessed disks on the stadium floor that can spin freely to add surprise to the battle
Beystadiums are often released in other versions, with many different features.
The Beyblade Launcher, as the name suggests, is used to launch the spinning top into battle and into the stadium. This is a handheld device that uses a plastic ripcord to start the spin.
Your Beyblade’s launch can make a huge difference in the outcome of the battle. You can launch your Bey from a variety angles to provoke an attack, dodge, or longer spin than your opponent.
These are the most frequently asked questions about Beyblade rules:
How many people are in a match?
What is the best way to win at Beyblade.
What is the best way to win at Beyblade.
What are the points?
The Top 10 Best Beyblades
We’ve selected ten of our favorite Beyblade products from the wide range of choices available.
1. Bey Rail Rush Battle Set
This package includes everything you need to get going in one purchase.
This set is perfect for beginners and includes a Rail Rush Beystadium with two Beyblades, two launchers and a Beyblade. Dual rails propel Beys through the stadium and into battle. The Slingshock rail system turns the blades around curves in order to create flashpoints.
- For an added surprise, the grooves allow the Bey’s to spin in different directions.
- This tournament is a great way to get kids from different ages involved.
- An Amazon exclusive.
- This is a good starter kit. However, older children might quickly outgrow it.
2. Beyblade Burst Super Custom Set B-64
“Three Beys” from the Burst series are great value at this price. “
This set includes three Beyblade Burst beys as well as a limited-edition launcher. It offers great value and excellent value. This set includes the Victory Valkyrie Attack Beyblade and the Inferno InFRITE Balance blade, as well as the Storm Spriggan Balance knife.
- All three Bey’s can interchange parts, which will help keep the children focused on finding new ways to put them all together.
- Each of the Bey’s is unique, which adds variety to the assortment.
- It’s a great value overall.
- This pack is definitely focused on the children and not the parents.
3. Beyblade Burst Beylocker
“A great way for you to store lots of Beyblades.”
Beyblades are small toys that can be split into multiple parts. This makes it difficult for parents to store them. This Beyblade Burst Beylocker is the ideal solution to avoid parents screaming, “Have you seen my …?’,?” You can store up to 20 Beyblades in this bag, and you also have a compartment that can hold launcher rip cords. This version comes with a Beyblade Burst that includes the Valtyrek Energie Layer, Wing Forge Disc, and Acela Performance Tip.
- It comes with one Bey and can hold more Beys and ripcords. This is useful for keeping spares.
- The box is made of high quality materials and can safely store 20 Beys.
- The box is good quality but if you have a child with a few Beyblades you may find that the box becomes too small to hold all of their Beys.
4. Beyblade Metal Masters Custom Grip
“This launcher not only looks great, but also gives players an extra boost when they launch their Beys.”
The Beyblade Metal Masters Grip, a customizable launcher, ensures maximum performance and fun during battle. The launcher’s strong design ensures a fast spin and increases accuracy. This allows players to start matches exactly how they wish. The launcher comes with stickers that allow players to personalize their launcher. This will ensure they look just as great as they play. This does not include the rip cord.
- It is easy to assemble and simple to secure.
- Standard launchers have less launch power and better grip.
- This works well for defense/stamina beyblades but not so much for attack/balancing ones.
5. Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-127 Starter CHO-Z Valkyrie.
“ One of the most highly rated Beyblades in the entire series!”
The Attack type Beyblade Cho-Z Valkyrie features a feathered and armoured face, similar to the Winning Valkyrie. The Cho-Z Valkyrie’s higher attack potential and heavier weight makes it one of the most dangerous options. Cho-Z Valkyrie is designed to launch quickly, making it a good choice for older players.
- Beyblades are one of the most powerful attacks in the series.
- Its build quality is excellent.
- It’s not a con. However, the launcher is slightly different from the usual and it will require some practice to get used.
6. Beyblade Burst Revive Phoenix
“The Revive Armour should be feared.”
One of the most beloved Beyblades in the world, the Revive Phoenix 10 is a well-known Defense type blade. The unique feature of the Revive Phoenix 10’s energy layer is that it can be detached in two parts. The outer layer, also known as Revive Armour can be removed from the rest. The blade will become lighter and more smooth if it is lost in battle. It can also disrupt an opponent if Revive Armour is not removed from the stadium.
- Excellent value for money.
- The Sword launcher can make powerful shots.
- There is only one of these in the pack.
7. Beyblade Burst B-59 Zillion Zeus
This is the perfect Balance type if you are looking for something special. “
It was a must that we include the most revered Balance type Beyblades as well. The Zillion Zeus is most well-known for its stamina. It has a combination of increased stability due to a metal Performance tip, greater knockout resistance with lower central balance and improved stamina. This means that even after an opponent exhausts their attack arsenal, the Zillion Zeus can still spin.
- You can get more stamina with significant spin rotations
- A product rated as “Amazon’s Choice”.
- It is more expensive than the rest and should be considered the most premium option.
8. Beyblade Vertical Drop Hypersphere set
“The vertical drop concept is something that’s new and exciting for the Beyblade universe. “
The Beyblade Vertical drop hypersphere set includes everything you need, including the Beystadium Beystadium, two spin launchers and Ace Dragon (Attack), and Bushin Ashindra, (Defence). The Hypersphere stadium allows Beys to climb walls and drop on their opponents for incredible battle moments. Beys’ performance tips were specifically created to enable them to climb stadium walls.
- It is ideal for larger battles because it has a larger battlefield than other.
- Easy assembly for a rather unique design all-round.
- This series is more costly than the regular battle series, as you might expect given its unique design.
9. Beyblade Metal Masters Bakushin Susanow
“One of the most dangerous Beys. You’ve been warned! “
The Bakushin Susanow 90WF Beyblade is one of the most highly-rated from the Metal Masters Series. Its Spin Track is among the lowest and the Wide Flat Performance Tip twice as large than normal Performance Tips. These two combine to give it a longer reach for devastating attacks. Its design allows for powerful attacks and speeds it can move.
- A compact design and a flat tip for extended attack.
- Included: 5-piece top, ripcord launcher and assembly instructions.
- It moves very quickly and some people have reported plastic breaking when it is launched at too high a speed.
10. Beyblade Micros Battle Set
“It’s something truly special in the world Beyblade. “
Beyblade Micros are the smallest Beyblades available, but they bring lots of fun to the match. This set includes everything you need for Micros battle, including a Micros Stadium, two Micros blades (1 Spryzen S2 Energy Layer and 1 Valtrex V2 energy layer, and two Performance Tips), as well as two launchers. Micros Beyblades are only allowed in the Micros-Be Stadium.
- It’s great to play by yourself or with friends.
- Excellent value for money.
- Although it contains lots, the total package is much smaller than normal because they are micro-beys.
Battle for the Beyblade
Nothing is more satisfying than watching dads and children play with Beyblade. These are just a few of the stories that we love and have been inspired by.