Opening: Senior Software Engineer
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Type: Full Time, Contract-to-hire
Location: UK or Milan
Deadline for submission: 20/01/2019
A fin-tech startup that focuses on real-world cryptocurrency payments through newly developed hardware, software and an ever-growing ecosystem of 3rd party services. The start-up is nearing launch, and we are looking for a senior software engineer with interest in cryptocurrency to be a part of a new and exciting payment revolution.
Responsibilities are to design and support a set of APIs, diagnostic, and configuration tools which enable payment software with 3rd party services and hardware. This is a startup based in London, operating in the cryptocurrency environment.
Candidate must be based in either UK or Como, Italy.
- Experience with Python and one other dominant programming language
- Experience with TCP/IP, TLS, and MQTT networking protocols
- Knowledge of digital certificates, certificate chains, revocation lists
- RDBMS experience specifically PostgreSQL
- Web development with Django tools
- Some experience with UI design for diagnostic interfaces
- Ability to serve as final-tier B2B customer support for diagnosing issues
- Candidate must have enough experience to translate business goals in robust technology assets.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org