10 Things I have learned about education:
- When you receive an education, you pass it on. Here it is: Clemantine Wamariya Master of Education Scholarship.
2. Make your education personal, when it matters to you, you will show up.
3. Study everything.
4. Relationship, relationship, relationship. It’s about relationship with every person on campus.
5. Always strive to be a better you for you and for other.
6. Never give up.
7. You are student and a teacher too.
9. It takes a village or two or three.
10. Set goals but be flexible.