“Your not Just Taught What to do , But Also How to Do it “
At Udacity you aren’t just taught what to do, but also how to do it. Udacity is a learning experiences that has students step outside of their comfort zone before entering the real world that is one of the reasons why I chose to take Udacity Nondegree Digital Marketing Program . Here is an summary overview as to why I chose to enrolled in this Udacity Program .
- The instructors- These are professors whom are at the top of their field. These professors gives us content that is short and to the point, but also they make sure that it is content that is most than likely to evolved in today world.
- Foundation of learning- All lessons paused to give you a quiz to test your knowledge over the material that you have been taught so far. If you don’t pass it okay you can repeat until you do. At the end of each content you are given a project to but your knowledge to the test.
- Strong industry collaboration- The industry is offer with some of the most popular business networks such as Facebook, Google, Hootsuite, HubSpot, MailChimp, Moz. These collaboration reach far and beyond.
- Mentorship and feedback system- All projects are reviewed within a seven-two window , that doesn’t mean it has to be completed necessarily. This just mean hopefully your headed in the right direction . If not ask for your mentor assistants.
5. Coursework- Through the lessons so far I’ve learned content creations of how to put together a blog, tools guideline for mange social media networks. Lastly scheduling of content across multiple channels like Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/Youtube.
For upcoming lessons include the following:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing with Adwords
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Measurement and Optimization using Google Analytic.
6. Student Community- You get to interact with your classmates through forums, and slack channels . You can address any problems that you may be having with your project or quizzes. Your peers may be able to answers them before you ask your mentor.
It still has that challenges vibe to it but it’s important so that you can remember that not everything comes easy. I chose Udacity because it made me feel confidence about myself for when I go to apply for my first real job.