10 Podcasts I Listen To
To stretch my brain, I do a Morning Mental Exercise (MME). Part of it is to create a list of 10(ish) things each morning. Sometimes, I publish them.
Today… 10 Podcasts I Listen To:
- Stories From The Influencer Economy: The Ryno Lab — Ryan Williams interviews influencers about how they make their own success. The podcast ties nicely with his website and super actionable first book, The Influencer Economy.
- The Digiday Podcast — Straight-laced industry podcast on the stories and issues affective brands, agencies and publishers.
- Keepin’ it 1600 — Jon Favreau and Dan Pfieffer, former advisers to Prsident Obama, host a political podcast that isn’t boring and comes from an Obama Majority / #ImWithHer vantage point.
- Innovation Crush — Chris Denson interviews a diverse set of disruptors who work in ideas and innovation.
- The Slow Hustle Podcast — Peter Awad brings the antidote to the go-go-go Fast-Company wheel-and-deal media that permeates startup culture. He and his guests dive deep on the challenges entrepreneurs have of moving forward, dealing with rollercoasters, and maintaining balance and relationships.
- Steal the Show with Michael Port — This speaking coach and actor delivers tips on how to bring your best presence to any stage and best connect with your audience.
- Rebel Radio — Josh Levine interviews cultural pioneers, rebels who define what we we wear, listen to and play with. Heavy on urban culture — EDM, hip hop, street fashion, entrepreneurship, youth, etc.
- Microphone Check — Ali Shaheeed Muhammad of A Tribe Called Quest and NPR Music editor Frannie Kelley host NPR’s hip hop interview show.
- Mixergy interviews — ✎ Andrew Warner interviews entrepreneurs who mentor audience of ambitious listeners (that’s us) to overcome issues that cripple founders.
- Winners & Losers in a Digital Age — L2 Founder Scott Galloway hosts a deep dive on “who is thriving and who is dying in a digital age.” Scott’s voice is refreshingly provocative and humorous, compared to other marketing/biz podcasts.
What are you listening to? Anything you’d suggest?