January 24th Weekly Terracoin Update — More

More information on exchanges and legal stuff!



Cryptopia still hasn’t reopened or issued a statement on what is going on. The rumor mill still says that only ERC20 tokens were affected.

Luckily, we aren’t a token, but an actual cryptocoin!


C-Cex has delisted Terracoin. I hope everyone got their TRC off there in time!

That isn’t actually a bad thing. C-Cex has a proven track record of being, well, shady, and I have never been sure if the volume on there was 100% legit.

Like I mentioned in the last weekly, don’t worry though, we have several other exchanges to trade on!

They are listed below, and if I could get some feed back from the community about which one they like the best that would be great. I want to highlight them in the next weekly!

Check them out:







Blocknet DX

Possible New Exchanges/Legal

Last weekly I mentioned that Salvarth had jumped in and submitted TRC to TradeOgre. Well, it turns out that he is jumping in with both feet and has a whole list of exchanges he will be submitting Terracoin to. Thanks for leading the charge, Salvarth!

But what about the big exchanges?

Great news! The local Oregon legal firm that gave us the price estimate for the non-profit incorporation has given me a price estimate for the SEC opinion letter.

They estimate it will cost $1500 USD to write the opinion letter for us!

This is an important document that will allow us to submit Terracoin to the largest exchanges in existence.

$1500 USD isn’t a lot of money, but we still need everyone’s help to gather it. You can PM me and send me USD, or you can send Bitcoin to our new Bitcoin address for this (1KwGpT4WmCwDq98v4PZr8d1yaQVLbPTC78).

We also already have $1500 set aside towards the non-profit incorporation. The three people who donated towards that discussed it and decided that we originally said that money was promised for the non-profit incorporation, so we need to keep it there. We still need more money for that, so if you want to help out with that then also connect with me!

Another thing I have been talking about in these weeklies is pay to play exchanges. We currently have three options for that:

CryptoBridge (3 Bitcoins)

Graviex (.3 Bitcoins)

SouthXchange (Voting that equals .5 Bitcoins)

SouthXchange has a voting page, so you can send your Bitcoin directly to them if you want us on that site.

For the other two sites we need to gather the Bitcoin then send it to them. We already got .1 Bitcoin given to us for it! Thank you to whoever sent that!

This Bitcoin address for that is: 39vPvNeadHs8hBuKUW7zuRp8pi32sdg6U8

Once we are at .3 Bitcoin I will put in a proposal to the decentralized governance so all the masternode holders get a chance to vote on if we want to spend that .3 Bitcoin on Graviex or hold it for SouthXchange, or CryptoBridge.

I think that is all for this weekly, but I am super excited that we can get this SEC opinion letter for a reasonable price because it will open up a ton of doors for us.

Thanks again to the community and add me on Facebook!

Current TerracoinCore Version: — Date Released: July 19th, 2018


Development Needs HW Wallets

Sponsoring the team of para-athletes


Funding for a Laptop and Printer for exclusive use in Hospital of Hope located in Mango, Togo, West Africa

TRC Foundation Pay Proposal 2nd Year


One month ago, we were at 0.00000590 BTC (.0228 USD) and today we are at 0.0000463 BTC (.0166 USD).

A year ago, we were at 0.00002915 BTC (.3392 USD).

We are ranked 905 on coinmarketcap with a market cap of $382,674 USD. Last week our rank was 606 and our market cap was $1,624,198 USD.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#charts

Terracoin Foundation Masternode Donations


Mattermost (This is The Terracoin Foundation’s primary forum)




Newsletter Subscription


Last Week’s Terracoin Weekly Video Update




Link List