Best Project Management Tools
Are you deciding on implementing a project management software for your business? This comparison will really help you to choose the best one out there.
Listed popular ranked Project Management Software based on Alexa rankings:
- Basecamp — simple to use and very popular. One of many popular product developed by 37 Signals. Basecamp allows managers to accurately track time spent on projects & other tasks, as well as monitoring individual team member’s productivity.
- ProjectManager.com — ProjectManager.com helps you manage people, time and money to deliver projects from start to finish. Whether you’re at the project planning, tracking or reporting phase, the simple intuitive interface will help you deliver the results you need in minutes. As it’s online, you can login from anywhere, anytime to update your project status. It’s also available on mobile devices, so you can keep an eye on your projects remotely. The great thing over traditional software packages is that your team can login at the same time and update the status of their tasks and as they are doing so — your dashboard, roadmap and reports update real-time.
- Zoho Projects — a wide range of applications available on top of project management including CRM, calendar, chat and a wiki. Over 3 million users.
- Freshbooks — a very popular invoicing application that includes time tracking, task and project management. Over 2 million users.
- Central Desktop — 425,000 users, includes real time integration between Microsoft office and the central workspace.
- Deskaway — includes timesheets, calendar, contacts and a micro-blogging status update feature.
- Smartsheet — project management, CRM and other features based around using online spreadsheets.
- 5pm — very colorful interface, and lots of features including time tracking, contacts and an iPhone app.
- CloudBooks — invoicing and time tracking
- TeamworkPM — includes project tracking, contacts and calendar, track time spent on projects & other tasks, as well as monitoring individual team member’s productivity.
- activeCollab — includes invoicing, time tracking and email reports.
- Ace Project — some HR and expense management features.
- Redbooth — includes a twitter style updates feature.
- Feng office — includes time tracking, calendar and contacts.
- Huddle — integrates with Microsoft Office so you can save Microsoft files directly to a shared workspace.
- Comindwork — includes Gantt charts, and a wiki.
- Nozbe — project management
- Harvest — invoicing and time tracking
- Wrike — some unique features such as the ability to create and update tasks via email and timeline view of project plans.
- Goplan — includes a twitter like activity stream.
- EGroupware — includes a calendar app, address book, eMail, project management, timesheet and others.
- Clarizen — many features including budgeting, billing, Gantt charts.
- Hyperoffice — hosted email service and contact management.
- LiquidPlanner — project scheduling, time tracking and lots of graphs and analysis.
- Visma Severa — includes CRM and invoicing.
- Xtrant — is a cloud-based project platform that lets you share files, tasks and conversations in one secure online space to reduce email noise, increase accountability, and keep everyone on the same page.