We wanted to share with you all our new and updated website!
- Why did we revamp the website?
The previous website had been with us since almost the very beginning of Cloudbric as a company. Hence, we felt that certain aspects, such as messaging and the role of the website itself, needed to better reflect where we are as a company today. With the renewal, we not only addressed the aforementioned needs but also improved the UI/UX overall for a better visitor experience.
2. What were the major changes?
- Aside from the visuals, our core business services have been updated and organized on the top bar. Now, visitors can immediately recognize and find which part of our offerings best fits their needs.
- We moved the Q&A sections of the website to a more visible space to increase queries and ease of use.
- We simplified our terminology and explanations so that our core business services are more accessible to the general public. While the offerings are better explained, the information is still all there!
3. Where to from here?
With the website update out of the way, we feel confident that the result will impact our business for the better as well. While this may seem like a small step, we hope to show you in the coming months exactly what the fruits of this project have been!
For more details, please see the links below:
※ Cloudbric Official Homepage.
Telegram (For notices): t.me/cloudbric_announcement
Telegram Community (ENG): https://t.me/cloudbric
KakaoTalk Community (KR): https://open.kakao.com/o/g9vtpDL