The Customer Records feature is one of our most favorite features (just right after the Lead Forms feature). This is where we wanted to get rid of the hustle of creating customer tables and mathematical formulas on MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Whiteboards, Cork boards and notebooks. We streamlined the process and compressed 1 hour of adding customer records to a mere 1 minute.
Here’s the simple breakdown…
1. The Customer Records feature is located on the left sidebar of your dashboard.
2. Clicking on it will take you to the main Customer Records dashboard. Think: Your very own cloud-based Records Section/Department.
3. There are four (4) main panels that make up your Customer Records dashboard; Customer Records, Customer List, Group Production & Add Record.
Let’s go through them one by one.
1 .CUSTOMER RECORDS
This contains the actual records of your customers. It has thirteen (13) rows with the following items (with their use):
- Client Type: Divided into Rental and Sales.
- Client Name: The tenant’s name or buyer’s name.
- Owner’s Name: The owner of the property where your customer rented out or bought the unit. In short, this is the landlord’s name or seller’s name.
- Unit/House #: The official unit number of the property.
- Building/Village/Subd. Name: If it’s a condominium, you can put the condo name. If it’s a village, then put the village name. And if it’s a subdivision, then you put the name there.
- City/Town: The city or town where the property is located.
- Move in Date/Record Date: If it’s a rental, you put the Move in Date. If it’s a sale, you put the Closing Date or actual date you finalized the sale.
- Move out Date: For rentals only. Official date of the end of the Contract of Rent/Lease.
- Monthly Rental Rate/Selling Price: If it’s a rental, you put the monthly rental or lease price. If it’s a sale, you put the total selling price or contract price.
- Co-Broker/Agent: If you work with a co-broker or co-agent to close a rental or sale, you can put the name of that other person here. In 2019, we will create the ability for you to sync your records with your co-broker or co-agent using blockchain technology.
- Commission: The amount of commission you actually received when you created this record.
- Commission Remarks: Divided into Full and Partial. You put Full if you received your commission in full. You put Partial if the commission that you received was given in tranches.
- Action: The green box with a pencil inside allows you to edit or upgrade the record, while the red box with an x-mark inside allows you to delete the record.
2. CUSTOMER LIST
A rolling list of customer names.
Clicking on the customer name will show details of your transactions with that particular customer.
We added an ‘Add Client Record’ button on the far-right side of the screen. If in case you have new transactions with the same customer, you may easily add the new transaction through this.
Let’s say you have another transaction with Mr. John Wick.
If you clicked on the ‘Add Client Record’ button, it will take you the Add Client Record page. From there, you can add your new transaction with Mr. Wick.
3. GROUP PRODUCTION
If you own a master/main account it allows you to see what your team is producing or closing, on any given day.
Example: if you have team members under your account, you will have the ability to see your team member’s Customer Records through this panel.
Please note that ONLY master/main accounts have this access. Individual team members will not be able to see their colleagues customer records.
As the team leader, this allows you to keep tab of every team member. You would not need to ask them on a daily basis if they closed a sale or not. Just by looking at your Group Production panel, you will be able to instantly know who is most productive and who needs help.
Want to know if a Team Member has new production at this very moment? Just look over the ‘Submitted by’ column on the far right side of the screen. No need to call, text or email. You will know in 1 second if s/he made a sale today or not.
4. ADD RECORD
Finally, this is where you make the magic happen!
Whatever you put in here will be reflected on the CUSTOMER RECORDS dashboard.
If you’re doing rentals, the ‘Move out Date’ field is truly magical. The CLOUDSERVIZ system will automatically mark the move out date you put in there and it will remind you of that exact move out date within 60 and 30 days. You can read more about this here: AUTOMATED RENTAL ASSISTANT
And that’s it! Once the Customer Records are in place, it will be stored forever. You can add unlimited number records. Why? because you deserve it. No need for external harddrives for backups, no need for flashdrives, no need to bring your laptop that contains your customer records everywhere you go.
You can access your records at any device, anywhere, as long as you have internet connection.
If you have safety concerns, we’re happy to inform you that all your customer data is encrypted. Literally every single data is encrypted. I.e. the customer name has a separate encryption with the unit/house #. The only way to compromise your account is if somebody gets hold of your email address and password. We are working to apply more security features, such as 2-Factor Authentication.
If you liked this article and would like to read our next article, please subscribe/follow us here.
//CLOUDSERVIZ IS A FREE RECORD KEEPING & LEAD GENERATION SOFTWARE. WE WANT TO CHANGE HOW REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS STORE THEIR CUSTOMER RECORDS (MOVE FROM EXCEL, SPREADSHEETS, NOTEBOOKS, WHITEBOARDS, MENTAL NOTES TO THE CLOUD!) AND HELP THEM GENERATE MORE REVENUE IN THE PROCESS.