SELF BALANCING SCOOTER INDIA | Buy Online Hoverboards & Self-Balancing Electric Scooter in India on WordPress.com
A self-balancing scooter also known as the hoverboard is considered to be portable, rechargeable battery powered scooter that weighs 300lbs which makes it suitable for kids and adults.
A few specifications that you must know while choosing a self-balancing scooter:
- Battery quality — The hoverboard that you choose must have a good quality battery which determines the range of the scooter. Poor quality batteries cause burst to hoverboard into flames.
- Range — It gives a minimum range of 10 kilometers.
- Safety Features — If you are purchasing a hoverboard, try to go for a slightly costly hoverboard that comes with effective safety features as speed protection mode and low battery protection mode.
- Best Electric Skateboard above 30000 Rupees
The best self balancing scooters in India are the Segway mini pro that is basically manufactured with the latest technology that makes it best over the self-balancing hoverboard. It has come with a lot of advanced features which maintain the balance by tracking the movement. If you see the usage, it seems to be very simple, just lean forward to move forward. There are a number of sensors and an advanced processor that ensure maximum flexibility. The mini pro can be easily adjustable with normal road conditions so that you can go wherever you want.
Ø Best Self balancing Scooters Under 30000 Rupees
· STEGO Self Balancing Wheel
The STEGO Self-Balancing Wheel is considered as the best self-balancing scooter available with a more affordable price. STEGO is a registered trademark company and the products are more safety and certified. The STEGO self balancing scooter has dual hub motors with gyro sensor technology which is helpful for a super-smooth ride. It has zero degrees turning.
· Cloudsurfer White Self Balance Electric Scooter
With the advanced auto-balancing technology, remote control interface, speed control protection and LCD display, it is considered as evolutionary self balancing electric scooter. The two-wheel auto balancing technology helps to give a more stable rise and faster response making it safer and easier to control. The LCD screen shows the remaining battery life and the over-speed alerts that aid to control speed.
Self-balancing scooters are alternative to bikes and motorcycles but the difference is that they are lightweight and easy to navigate and you can easily cover short distances to your cities and towns while producing zero emission.
Originally published at cloudsurferindia.wordpress.com on October 16, 2017.