#ClubFMVishuKani Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The contest, ‘ #ClubFMVishuKani’, is conducted by Mathrubhumi Club FM.
2. The contest will run on April 14th on the Club FM Kerala & Club FM UAE Facebook page.
3. The contest is open to citizens of India with a mailing address in Kerala and UAE citizens with a mailing address in UAE.
4. To participate, contestant(s) will be required to upload their ‘Vishu Kani Photo’ on Club FM Facebook page(Kerala Listeners) and Club FM UAE Facebook Page(UAE Listeners). Add #ClubFMVishuKani on description while uploading. Uploads without hashtag won’t be considered a valid entry.
5. Contestants under the age of 18 will require the permission of their parents or legal guardians to take part in the contest.
6. The contest will have 10 Lucky Winners, 5 winners from Kerala and 5 winners from UAE, each selected by Club FM.
7. The winners of the contest will be announced after the contest is over.
8. The decision of Club FM will be regarded final.
9. Employees of the Company and their immediate family and persons with criminal convictions are ineligible to participate and be part of the Contest.
10. Club FM reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same. Club FM’s decision regarding the contest will be final.
11. The winners list will be published on our Facebook page.
12. In case the Winner is not available to respond and confirm within 7 days or refuses to disclose the information as may be required by Company including but not limited to address details of the Winner for the delivery of the Prize and any and all information as may be required by Company for the purpose of the Contest, then the Winner will forfeit his/ her right forever to receive the Prize and the Company shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
13. The Winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the value of the Prize and/or otherwise with the Company.
14. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever will the Company, be responsible for the same.
15. Club FM reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing terms and conditions without any prior notice.
16. The Company shall accept all the entries submitted by each contestant(s) in good faith and shall in no manner be responsible and/ or bound in any manner whatsoever.
17. The contestant(s) who submit his/ her response to the Contest agree and undertake that the response and/ or any part thereof shall vest solely with the Company and all right, title and interest including any and all copyright, Intellectual Property Rights and/or other ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all and by any and all manner or means in and to the Message, whether now known or subsequently invented, for entire world, in perpetuity.
18. The participation of the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in the Contest shall mean that the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the rules including general rules of the Contest.
19. Any and all taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in relation to the Prize, as the case may be.
20. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Activity shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator appointed by The Company and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Cochin and the same shall be conducted in English language.