CLV Future with EVM
What is CLV Finance?
CLV Finance is a blockchain infrastructure platform built on Polkadot that’s focused on cross-chain compatibility for DeFi applications.
The main benefits of being Polkadot’s Parachain:
Polkadot achieves scalability at layer-1.
Polkadot gives parachain developers the maximum possible flexibility.
Shared security among all para-objects regardless of maturity.
Interoperability across para-objects with a customizable environment.
Ease of deployment.
Freedom from platform fees.
This is the reason why the CLV chain was born. We are changing the dynamics.
Why Choose CLV?
1. CLV has EVM compatibility. We offer promising technology and be the on-ramp that connects the Polkadot ecosystem with other public blockchain ecosystems such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, BNB Chain extending Polkadot’s grand vision of interoperability. Ultimately, CLV aims to be a fundamental infrastructure platform that interconnects people and web3 applications.
2. With CLV, EVM native developers can collaborate and port over their work with minimal effort and changes, while users can engage with the Polkadot ecosystem using products that they are already familiar with, like CLV Multi-Chain Wallet.
3. CLV has absolutely massive potential as a utility token on the CLV platform. Users will have the opportunity to pay gas fee in the CLV token or with any network token.
4. CLV token allows holders to participate in governance. So, it can be used for getting projects funded from the treasury as well as validation.
5. CLV token can be used to deploy smart contracts or dApps on the CLV wallet.
What is the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)?
The Ethereum Virtual Machine is one of the key pieces in the operation of the Ethereum blockchain. Its function is to allow the execution of programs or smart contracts with the purpose of deploying on a said blockchain a series of added functionalities so that users can enjoy them.
How does the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) work?
The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) is what defines the rules for computing a new valid state from block to block. So the EVM is a powerful, sandboxed virtual stack embedded within each full Ethereum node, responsible for executing contract bytecode. Contracts are typically written in higher-level languages, like Solidity, then compiled to EVM bytecode.
This means that the machine code is completely isolated from the network, filesystem, or any processes of the host computer. Every node in the Ethereum network runs an EVM instance which allows them to agree on executing the same instructions.
Why does CLV enable EVM?
CLV, acting as a foundational instrument, bridges projects between Polkadot and Ethereum ecosystems, helping more projects on Ethereum or those based on EVM smart contracts to easily enter the Polkadot ecosystem, greatly reducing the workload and cost of developers so that programmers don’t have to spend time redoing dApps, while users can engage with the Polkadot ecosystem using products that they are already familiar with. What is more, by companying with CLV wallet, we are fulfilling a more valuable and convenient CLV ecosystem.
CLV (previously Clover Finance) is a one-stop infrastructure platform for cross-chain and decentralized applications.
The CLV chain is a Substrate-based specialized Layer 1 chain that is EVM compatible and cross-chain interoperable. The CLV wallet is a multi-chain all-in-one wallet, for Day-to-Day, DeFi, and Gaming purposes.
Featured by Coinlist as one of the most noteworthy projects in 2021 and backed by major industry institutions such as Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, Huobi and OKex’s Ventures Arm, with our multi-dimensional products lineup, CLV uniquely positioned itself as “Passport to the Omniverse”.