CLV Month in Review — July 2022
We’re back with the Next edition of CLV Monthly Update! As the second half of the year has already begun, the CLV ecosystem has seen some important developments towards its vision of becoming the go-to infrastructure platform for cross-chain and decentralized applications. It’s been an eventful period at CLV — and the very exciting start of Q3. This update will provide a deeper look at the developments within the CLV ecosystem.
We’ve rounded up everything you might have missed throughout the month, let’s get started!
⚡️STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP & INTEGRATIONS⚡️
Like previous months, We’ve continued to strike new partnerships in order to strengthen our position in the crypto market. We are grateful to be able to welcome four new partners to the CLV ecosystem this month, who will provide a great deal of support to the company.
Partnership with Wanchain
This month, we joined hands with Wanchain, the industry-leading decentralised blockchain interoperability solution to deploy new cross-chain bridges connecting CLV Parachain to Ethereum, Moonriver, and Wanchain. We are certain that this partnership will strengthen CLV’s position as a passport to the omniverse and infrastructure for scaling dApps.
CLV Wallet Integration Into Moniwar Ecosystem
Moniwar, a blockchain-based puzzle and adventure game with Match 3 gameplay on the blockchain, joined the CLV ecosystem as a strategic partner to integrate CLV Multichain wallet into their gaming and metaverse ecosystem.
Partnership With PolyNetwork
PolyNetwork is enhancing connections between ledgers by providing interoperability in Web 3.0. Joining CLV will enable PolyNetwork to integrate CLVchain into their ecosystem for enabling seamless asset transfers via PolyBridge.
CLV Wallet Integration Into Super Power Squad
CLV has partnered with Super Power Squad, the multiplayer TPS game consists of MOBA, RPG, Roguelike, Social and UGC. This partnership aims to integrate CLV Multichain Wallet into their ecosystem and support SuperPower Squad’s vision of revolutionizing the Game-Fi market.
- Upgraded CLV Cross-Chain Bridge to support bi-directional cross-chain between Ethereum, BNB Chain (Previously Binance Smart Chain), CLV M-Chain and CLV P-Chain.
- Enabled Claim-free cross-chain transfer to CLV M-chain or CLV P-Chain, all processes are now streamlined and automated
- Improved Cross-Chain monitoring process to ensure all cross-chain transactions are completed within 3 minutes.
- Development of native mapping of XCM Token will enable all Polkadot XCM-capable assets on CLV P-Chain as ERC20 assets
- CLV is now published on Moonbase parachain Testnet
- Opening HRMP Channels to Moonbase
- CLV Parachain and Frontier upgraded to version 0.9.24
CLV Mobile Wallet
- Staking page revamped with a significant focus on improved performance, usability and readability
- Added support to the all-new CLV Cross-Chain bridge
- Improved CLV M-Chain and P-Chain account binding logic, users’ accounts now will bind automatically in a gasless way
- Support added f0r Ankr Liquidity protocol
- Support added for REI chain
CLV Extension Wallet
- Support added for REI chain and more assets
- Added backward support to the previous version of the CLV Cross-Chain Bridge
- Improved UI and transaction prompts
⚡️CLV IN SPOTLIGHT⚡️
CLV was featured by ONTO as one of the most used chains in ONTO in the month of June. Thanks to our amazing CLV Community, we have been part of this ranking!
See You, Next Month!
Phew! It’s a wrap for this action-packed month. We built the platform with the aim of bringing connectivity, legibility, and versatility within the blockchain space to welcome the next wave of blockchain users to the Web3 space, which is exactly what we’ve been doing. Over the next few weeks and months, we look forward to delivering on more of our commitments. We have a lot more exciting events and updates lined up for you in the coming month.
We are always thankful to our community for their continued participation. Please follow our social channels to stay up-to-date with all our latest events and developments.
CLV (previously Clover Finance) is a one-stop infrastructure platform for cross-chain and decentralized applications.
The CLV chain is a Substrate-based specialized Layer 1 chain that is EVM compatible and cross-chain interoperable. The CLV wallet is a multi-chain all-in-one wallet, for Day-to-Day, DeFi, and Gaming purposes.
Featured by Coinlist as one of the most noteworthy projects in 2021 and backed by major industry institutions such as Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, Huobi and OKex’s Ventures Arm, with our multi-dimensional products lineup, CLV uniquely positioned itself as “Passport to the Omniverse”.
Stay updated on new partnerships and features our team implements by following us on: