CLV Q1 2022 Roadmap Review
Hello CLV Troops!
We are excited to share a glimpse of our journey with you!!! Here we take a look back at the events that made us feel delighted and without you we couldn’t have come this far. We thank you for the support and trust you kept on us and helped us reach the milestones which we are presenting you, take a look!
CLV had a wonderful Quarter 1. From the start of 2022, we hit all our targets and surpassed the goals we had on our roadmap. We always prioritized our key responsibilities that were added during the Q1 without putting the brakes on other product related tasks that could have slowed us down!
We are delighted to have marched to the fourth month of the 2k22, completing what we had planned initially.
Let’s have a look at the Quarter 1 milestones we reached:
In Q1, CLV was fine-tuning EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine ). We aspire to attain maximum EVM compatibility and be the on-ramp that binds the Polkadot ecosystem with the wider blockchain ecosystem eventually, becoming a fundamental infrastructure in the wider blockchain ecosystem.
Our visionary integrations:
- Enabling Clover EVM
- Clover Blockchain Explorer
- Native Parachain Asset Support
- Validator Program
Since the introduction of the CLV Validator program, it has successfully attracted many experienced node operators. Currently there are more than 135M CLV staked in validators, over 50% of current circulating supply. It’s a healthy rate to keep our network decentralized, meanwhile we are still receiving more applications and this number should be expected to expand continuously with the growth of the CLV chain.
Our Strategic Partnerships:
We had our hand in building our strategic alliances with some of the most important and formidable projects like Multichain, Metis, Project Galaxy, OpenDAO etc. And numerous protocols encouraged the “connect using CLV wallet” option. CLV Wallet empowers an essential utility for blockchain newcomers, token traders, crypto gamers, and developers. It helps users to manage crypto assets and interact with all types of decentralized applications.
Things that made our Quarter 1 shine:
- CLV EVM-Trace function optimization & test
- New brand (CLV) and UI of CLV wallet
- CLV Mainnet Validator Program
- Started exclusive CLV Academy AMA series to better understand our amazing partners
Our Brand and Community:
We rebranded our previous name “Clover Finance” to new brand name CLV in Q1. CLV stands for Connectivity, Legible, Versatile. CLV aims to offer great connectivity within the ever-growing and expanding crypto space, outstanding legibility for newcomers to crypto as well as being versatile to accommodate a wider range of users’ needs.
- Yahoo Finance has featured about CLV rebranding in their recent press
- We achieved more than 150k followers on Twitter
- Co-founder Norelle joined Binance NFT webinar: Impact And Importance Of Women On The Crypto Space
- We had multiple brainstorming sessions ( Clover Academy AMA series) with top industry leaders like, Beefy Finance AMA
Clover Academy AMA Series 𝗫 LooksRare
Clover Academy AMA Series 𝗫 World Games
We were delighted to exchange our ideas and share our thoughts on these platforms.
- CLV cooperated with Project Galaxy, Solana Labs and 26 other Solana protocols to hold the “2022 Is Gonna Be SOL Cool” campaign
- We recruited 20 CLV global ambassadors
- We formed collective Web3 alliance With Ethsign, ANKR, Biconomy, Gitcoin, Mask Network, Polygon and other Web3 players
- We Co-hosted Jake Paul’s Boxing Bullies charity event
Things that added more feathers to our wings:
- Binance online credit/debit card channel to purchase $CLV in primary fiat currency
- Binance CLV staking reward
- OKX CLV staking reward
- Sakura Crowdloan reward issued
- CLV Crowdloan rewards
CLV (previously Clover Finance) is a one-stop infrastructure platform for cross-chain and decentralized applications.
The CLV chain is a Substrate-based specialized Layer 1 chain that is EVM compatible and cross-chain interoperable. The CLV wallet is a multi-chain all-in-one wallet, for Day-to-Day, DeFi, and Gaming purposes.
Featured by Coinlist as one of the most noteworthy projects in 2021 and backed by major industry institutions such as Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, Huobi and OKex’s Ventures Arm, with our multi-dimensional products lineup, CLV uniquely positioned itself as “Passport to the Omniverse”.