CLV Wallet Roadmap 2023 — A Look at Route Ahead
To our wonderful CLVians!
We have continued to expand over the course of 2022, and in recent months, despite the market downturn, we have witnessed even greater growth in terms of building and user adoption. Keeping up the momentum, we’ve got an update on the CLV Wallet Roadmap for 2023 and beyond to share with you all. CLV is starting its journey to 2023, and we want you to come with us as we move forward to conquer new frontiers.
These developments are now entering a phase where their completion is imminent or has already been achieved. This frees up resources that can be put toward enhancing the user experience with brand-new features. We’re writing to give you a rundown of what we have planned for the CLV Multichain wallet in the coming months, as promised.
But before we dive in, let’s review the road we’ve travelled so far.
CLV is an acronym that stands for connectivity, leniency, and versatility. CLV was built with interoperability and compatibility in mind, and its products offer great connectivity within the ever-growing and expanding crypto space. CLV’s goal is to make legible, user-friendly Web3 products available to a wider audience. The CLV product line, which includes CLV Chain and CLV Wallet, can meet Web3 users’ DeFi, Social, Gaming, and other needs.
In 2020, our main focus was on building a foundational layer to enable gasless user interactions to simplify the user experience, reduce the development threshold for upper-layer applications, and provide a wide range of developer tools, from identity-based scripting capabilities to built-in cross-chain interoperability. Later in March 2022, we realized the wider vision to cultivate the Web3 space. We’re quite proud of what we’ve built so far and seeing our technology alleviate the barriers to connectivity and interoperability within Web 3.
As we move forward this year, we will continue improving our one-stop infrastructure platform and expanding its reach to new users and developers. The burst of activity in Web3 cannot be ignored, however. The need for interoperability and connectivity between applications and networks is greater than ever. CLV has spent years developing a full ecosystem of cross-chain solutions; now is the time for them to shine.
Throwback to our Accomplishments in 2022
- In Q1, CLV partnered with some of the most important and formidable projects like Multichain, Metis, Project Galaxy, OpenDAO, etc.
- Several protocols advocated for the “connect using CLV wallet” option.
- CLV now has more than 150k Twitter followers and has recruited more than 20 CLV ambassadors.
- CLV formed a collective Web3 alliance with Ethsign, ANKR, Biconomy, Gitcoin, Mask Network, Polygon, and other Web3 players.
- Successfully launched the CLV EVM and released the CLV scan.
- In Q2, We partnered with top web3 brands like Momoco, Ojamu, Amara, Huckleberry, Cyberconnect, ONTO, Band protocol, Standard protocol, and Vefi ecosystem.
- We got featured in Cointelegraph and got mentioned among the top 10 ONTO dApps.
- The CLV wallet and cross-chain were upgraded to enhance the overall experience. The mobile wallet dApp portal interface was redesigned, support was added for the REI chain, and more assets were on the extension wallet.
- In Q3, We further partnered with strategic projects in the web3 space, such as Metabit news, Polynetwork, wanchain, Beosin, Killswitch finance, SpaceID, ZKcross, and parallel finance. We also had wallet integration with Moni war, Unstoppable domains, Millionaire land, and other projects.
- Our Twitter page got verified, and we kickstarted our TikTok and YouTube pages further to educate people about crypto in general and CLV.
Now, let’s look ahead, shall we?
CLV Wallet Roadmap 2023 and Beyond
- New UX for dApps
- New UI for Extension and Mobile wallet (easier user flow),
- Extension wallet transition to Manifest V3 aligned with Google Chrome
- Addition of SUI network
- CLV Wallet App to Integrate New Social Media Login Features
- Enhanced Privacy features in CLV Wallet App
- EIP-4844 implementation
- Launch of Beta Version of Instant Messenger tool
- Implementation of new user privacy safeguards across all wallets
- The rollout of enhanced NFT resources
But hold on, there’s more to come!
Wallet Features Planned for 2023
- Releasing Innovative features
- Store, Chat, and Transfer via In-Wallet Instant Messaging Network
- Adding new security features to in-wallet operations
- Wallet UX Personalization wallet based on user preferences
- Connect the CLV wallet to more dApps from all Networks
Technical enhancements Planned for 2023
- Increased security features for transactions — Implementation of authentication mechanisms that secure blockchain layer security during cross-chain operations.
- New verified partners — to provide the best routine with the lowest transaction fee and negative impact on slippage in swap and bridge.
- Extension Wallet –transition to Manifest V3 aligned with Google Chrome latest requirements for extension developers. Increased privacy features for users.
- Introduction of Wallet Talk — A new in-wallet IM feature that allows you to chat and transfer crypto. No need to copy & paste long addresses anymore — chat with your trusted network of contacts and securely transfer tokens any time you want.
CLV will focus on transforming itself into a one-stop infrastructure platform serving all Web3 needs by 2023, all while addressing the interoperability and compatibility issues that plague today’s Web3 space. CLV is committed to bringing features that are important to today’s users.
Web3 Users, Here’s What You Can Expect from CLV Wallet:
Enhanced Privacy and Personalized Features
- Your Keys, Your Crypto: We will never store your IP address or seed phrases.
- Choose how your CLV Wallet works for you: We’ll offer a variety of trustworthy partner engines for wallet users to choose from.
Features that other wallets don’t offer:
- A broad selection of NFT tools including Integration of popular NFT trading marketplaces, P2P NFT trading aggregators & new NFT price & graph charts
- Priority Integration: Compatibility with trending blockchains and Protocols (i.e. SUI, MPC/ZK and EIP-4337)
CLV (previously Clover Finance) is a one-stop infrastructure platform for cross-chain and decentralized applications.The CLV chain is a Substrate-based specialized Layer 1 chain that is EVM compatible and cross-chain interoperable. The CLV wallet is a multi-chain all-in-one wallet, for Day-to-Day, DeFi, and Gaming purposes.Featured by Coinlist as one of the most noteworthy projects in 2021 and backed by major industry institutions such as Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, Huobi and OKex’s Ventures Arm, with our multi-dimensional products lineup, CLV uniquely positioned itself as “Passport to the Omniverse”.