- Wake up
2. Flip through Medium while engaging in your morning constitutional.
3. Find this list of things to do.
4. Make a concentrated effort to make changes in your life for the better.
5. Promise to start the steps that morning as best you can.
6. Feel accomplished as you complete Steps 1–72
7. Continue with Step 72 for hours and hours.
8. Pass out on couch.
9. Wake up late for work.
10. Grab whatever will fit in your mouth while rushing to work.
11. Drag yourself through the day while planning your next binge session.
12. Visit “What’s new on Netflix” site while at work.
13. Log into Twitter and find out at the “Making a Murderer” is all the rage.
14. Log into Netflix on company computer to add “Making a Murderer” to your Netflix list.
15. Discover Hulu +, Amazon Prime, Vudu, Google Play, Crackle, YouTube, and Sling TV.
16. Discover Firefly, Grimm, Blue Bloods, The Flash, Daredevil, How I Met Your Mother, Longmire, Game of Thrones, Elementary, Person of Interest, Blacklist…you’re going to be at this a while.
17. Rush home, swinging by whatever is the closest and quickest fast food joint is on the way home to pick up dinner.
18. Scarf down dinner while binge watching Netflix.
19. Learn about live tweeting and hashtags.
20. Pass out on couch.