The Structure of Optimizely’s Design Team
Jeff Zych

Do some of these roles tend to blend together? Based on the job titles in the article I would call myself a Product Designer who occasionally works as a UI Engineer and/or UX Researcher.

This fits the concept of a “T-shaped” employee, but I’m just curious if your team has any more insight on that topic.

Great read though, thanks for sharing!

Show your support

Clapping shows how much you appreciated Corey Megown’s story.