ForkLift Training In Brampton, Mississauga & Toronto
Refresher Course / Operator Re-certification:According to the Ontario government regulations, trained forklift operators are required to complete re-certification every 2–3 years to maintain their qualification with mid-term evaluation after 18 months since the original certification. Re-training is also required in the event of the following:
· Accident / near accident
· An observation is made where the fork lift is used in an unsafe way
· An assessment indicates that extra training is required
· Changes in the workplace presenting new hazards
· Operators are upgraded to newer or different models / types
· After passing of three years since the initial certification
This course is limited in size to ensure students get optimum exposure to these elements and covers practical training on our sit-down counterbalance lift truck. Students must have successfully completed the theory course prior to enrolling in this program.
- Circle Checkup [Pre Trip Inspection]
- Counter Balance
- Reach (Narrow Aisle)
- Cherry Picker
- Pallet Truck [Walkie] and Scissor lift.
- We provide training with DVD Video demo Safety Training Classroom Presentation.