CoinMall is a marketplace where you can buy and sell virtual products with PayPal, Stripe and cryptocurrencies. Today, we’re bringing you the ability to pay and get paid in two new cryptocurrencies: Tether (USDT) and Unus Sed Leo (LEO) along with a handful of platform tweaks and fixes
Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency known as a stablecoin, which pegs it value to the US Dollar. Tether’s peg to the dollar allows users to spend and earn crypto without having to worry about the fluctuating value of their crypto (and therefore earnings!).
The addition of a stablecoin was a much-requested feature from many of our sellers, and our choice of Tether from the many stablecoins in circulation was not a hard one given its strong backing, reputable history and widespread adoption.
Unus Sed Leo
Unus Sed Leo, also known as LEO, is a utility token designed to empower the Bitfinex community and provide utility within its ecosystem. For those unaware, Bitfinex is one of the longest-standing exchanges in the blockchain industry, with a vibrant community of passionate idealists and entrepreneurs. We are delighted to bring more utility to the LEO token and help the community earn and spend LEO on virtual products.
Tweaks & Fixes
- Fixed an issue where prices were displayed as null for logged in users
- Product stats, such as view count, were accidentally being reset when a user updated their product. This has now been fixed
- Upgraded the crypto wallet UI and UX
- Streamlined the product creation workflow and fixed a number of edge-case bugs
- Optimized the payment processor, in preparation of our upcoming API
- Numerous UI/UX and minor bugfixes throughout the site
We have just gotten started on our journey to create the go-to marketplace for virtual products, and are continually improving the CoinMall Marketplace based on the community’s welcome feedback. If you have any feedback or ideas, we’re all ears!