CoinNess Highlights For Nov 17: Multi-Collateral Dai To Go Live
1. MakerDao will launch multi-collateral Dai (MCD);
2. The DAI held on Bitfinex will be renamed as SAI to represent that it is the legacy version of the token. The markets on Bitfinex will be for trading SAI. The tickers via API will remain “DAI”;
3. India’s cryptocurrency bill may be introduced in the Winter session of parliament (Nov 18 — Dec 13);
4. BitBay will launch its IEO Launchpad, enabling purchases with both crypto and fiat currencies;
5. Mercury Digital Assets and the UniCrypt Group partner to launch the first institutional liquidity pool for digital assets in Europe.