Abhay Kamble joins the team as a Vice President of Product, where he will play an integral role in lead product vision, strategy and development, and execution across a number of products and teams at Coinvest. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kamble brings more than 20 years of product development, having led product management for global companies such as Walmart and Microsoft.
Josh Datko from Cryptotronix joins Coinvest as a Chief Security Architect. In this role, he is responsible for all aspects of security architecture and design for Coinvest hardware and associated software. Josh is also a key liaison between our Coinvest and Coinvest hardware partners. Datko has extensive experience building embedded, secure systems deployed in the defense and commercial markets. He received his undergraduate degree from the Naval Academy and graduate degree from Drexel University, with research focused on security, privacy, and artificial intelligence.
We are thrilled to have Abhay, and Josh join the Coinvest family! But even more so, continue to build out our team with industry leading talent in order to achieve our mission.
Join our Discord to join our community conversations or say hi to us at any of the channels below:
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinvestHQ
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZAyB8VV
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381017.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinvestHQ
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CoinvestHQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinvestHQ
- GitHub: https://github.com/CoinvestHQ
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinvestHQ
- Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/Coinvest
- Email: email@example.com